Coconut oil how do I know what I got at the end?

• Thread starter harpdog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

harpdog

I live in a state where weed is legal, Yea Washington, and I used to grow for about 8 years. I saved an ounce from each strain. I want to make cbd oil and try to seprate that from the thc.
My pot has been sitting for years in sealed containers . I see charts of every colour and very % of each plant but I have no idea what kinda chemicals I grew. Is the a cheap lab I can have some tested. before and after the process that a fixed income person could afford. I have no idea how much to take how strong it is. Is this a logical question or am I off base here
thanks in advance for any advice or help

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Over time, thc decarbd and turns into cbn. Cbn is sleepy time vs thc equals getting high.

Dan789

Dan789

I live in a state where weed is legal, Yea Washington, and I used to grow for about 8 years. I saved an ounce from each strain. I want to make cbd oil and try to seprate that from the thc.
My pot has been sitting for years in sealed containers . I see charts of every colour and very % of each plant but I have no idea what kinda chemicals I grew. Is the a cheap lab I can have some tested. before and after the process that a fixed income person could afford. I have no idea how much to take how strong it is. Is this a logical question or am I off base here
thanks in advance for any advice or help
I’m just guessing here, but believe you’d need both knowledge and money to take MJ and end up with cbd oil. You could find a lab to test what you have but that has costs associated also... best suggestion is to smoke some, then you’d have a seat of your pants idea on how strong/not it was. As for cbd oil pick something off the shelf, that’s third party tested or you could end up just buying some regular oil (modern Snake oil) someone says is cbd...good luck i buy Lazarus naturals brand for my Dad. https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/

H

harpdog

it is obvious at least to me that cbd is not for the average old school person who does not want to get high all the time but wants to fight a pain riddled body is out of luck. I can deal with it but, for the ones I know who do not smoke pot cannot afford the awful store prices and the salesmen with no knowledgeable people selling it because the knowledge base is so big. Those people who need the help can't get help from someone who has the time, the product but not the knowledge base or capital to help others.

Dan789

Dan789

Not sure what your saying, but do think many people out there could use cbd oil and or just regular MJ, but are too worried/concerned about the high. Many will probably try a cbd labeled oil, and a high percentage of them will get screwed in the process, as there are many profiteers ready to take advantage of the naive. Plus I believe that those forgoing the thc route loose the potential for other unseen benefits the full spectrum plant offers.

Top Bottom