Colo Cup

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I'll pass on the kiddie camp out, spent 18 years waiting to have free time away from the kids. Have fun y'all.
I had an open weed bar at my wedding and not a single child was the wiser... Well except my little brother but then again my whole family know what I do I'm very open plus here in co they treat weed like alcohol "supposedly" so I don't see the harm I'm not talking about blowing hits in kids faces there's ways of being discreet and still having good old fashioned family fun I would hope any child that attends would be well versed in "family secrets" plus this is just an excuse to camp and eat with like minded people

xavier7995

xavier7995

Thats sort of how I look at it as well. No one would bat an eye at adults having beer at a campout, even perhaps a bunch of microbrew enthusiasts getting together for a tasting/competition campout.

But well....it just doesn't pan out that way and public perception hasn't quite moved to that line of thought yet. Not making an argument in either direction and don't think there is a right or wrong answer, just my take on it.

Will be keeping my little fellow at home, he goes to bed at 7 or so and tents are not so good at being soundproof/quiet and I would imagine some raucous festivities will still be occurring.

Newenglander

Newenglander

What's that big one that used to be in stoner or sparks maine? Weedstock?

outwest

Yep and it's still going strong, might check out the other harry Brown induced good times.

And guys I'm not saying smoking taking acid mushrooms or 4ho is bad or even something I've kept from my chittlins they know and they knew I was fried and crispy on both sides many nights and days and everything in between. What I'm saying is fuck a bounce house get together with family's. Not my gig, done that been there and I pass. Enjoy getting stoned on weed and anything else maing. But I prefer my get togethers be adults getting loaded having a good time without the constraints of the little paws mushing in papa bears good times, ya dig.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thinking of getting together for a celebration of fall harvest not only weed but the whole she bang
Close to River small scale with all the cool kids and a few of us old timers enjoying each other and nature

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

Peyton Pot fest. Bbq and carnival side shows. All proceeds go to a good cause.
Bring your own tent or RV.
21 and up.
Meet people and have a politic free cup. Rolling hills, lamas, and the kindest ponies you ever will meet.
When the sun rises all that will linger is sweet sativa and burnt coffee grounds mixed with bacon on a cast iron skillet.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Peyton Pot fest. Bbq and carnival side shows. All proceeds go to a good cause.
Bring your own tent or RV.
21 and up.
Meet people and have a politic free cup. Rolling hills, lamas, and the kindest ponies you ever will meet.
When the sun rises all that will linger is sweet sativa and burnt coffee grounds mixed with bacon on a cast iron skillet.
Where can I find information on this event no camper but I got a tent and a oldsmobile so same thing

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

We have two grower gatherings here in Maine both reach back over 30 years. Come check it out.

What's that big one that used to be in stoner or sparks maine? Weedstock?

outwest

Where was the original location? Was one of those names correct?

outwest
It's called Hempstock, for years it was in Starks, Maine. I'm pretty sure it's had to move to a new location. There's another gathering too I guess, can't remember the name at the moment though.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
It's called Hempstock, for years it was in Starks, Maine. I'm pretty sure it's had to move to a new location. There's another gathering too I guess, can't remember the name at the moment though.

Thanks, @Papa Indica.

outwest

Sirtiva

Sirtiva

Wait is that a real thing or are you just joking. Peyton is actually a great location for something like this to happen.

Soilbrother1

Soilbrother1

Wait is that a real thing or are you just joking. Peyton is actually a great location for something like this to happen.
Absolutely!!! We have a small group of mainly vets that do our thing. We always talk about how we want to see it expand. 300 plus acres. You got that right, Peyton is the place that makes you remember when the land was free! We usually kick off in Spring and fall. Last fall, I swear I had an Avatar moment with a horse! We were linked up! Lol.
Smoked or Bbq too much food! Horseshoe's, potato sack race (attempted, lol), music, etc. Everyone pretty much does their own thing.
Will see how far we want this to go. Last year about 200 people. Not much, but alot. No advertising, just word of mouth.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom