• Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
UTAH???
are you fucking nuts????
Lets plan a time when you can come rock star...
Haha the wife has never been to and we wana camp possibly ride our mountain bikes . I'd love to come up maybe localgrowguy and myself can plan a car pool as long as I get top bunk lol jk

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ride bikes??
Oh man it is limitless hereabouts and you are welcome with open arms...
Trail riding everywhere..

scoop

scoop

Utah is beautiful. Just don't plan on taking any weed with you. They love to use their drug dogs there and write $500 tickets for possession and ($500) for possession of smoking devices/papers/etc. Been there, done that.....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Utah is beautiful. Just don't plan on taking any weed with you. They love to use their drug dogs there and write $500 tickets for possession and ($500) for possession of smoking devices/papers/etc. Been there, done that.....
Oh yea my career gets a complete detail before I go and there's no need to bring anything with me

Underthesun

Underthesun

Buddy got hit out there by some rangers with night vision. Spotted him puffing at his camp site at night. WTF, you might not have bud on you but they're watching anyways.

summitoker

summitoker

Any of you still planning on some kind of gtg, I would be game for a cup or just a multi day smoke out, maybe we need to set up a private place to discuss finer details of the event?

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Any of you still planning on some kind of gtg, I would be game for a cup or just a multi day smoke out, maybe we need to set up a private place to discuss finer details of the event?
I am traveling this weekend and during the week for two weeks after.

What about closer to the 4th? That would give more time to plan and figure out a plan. Who where what etc. I am still busy with spring stuff and planting and fishing trips, I won't have a lot of free time for another month, but that sounds about right for another metro area meetup. I'm only one though and my schedule is pretty flexible.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am traveling this weekend and during the week for two weeks after.

What about closer to the 4th? That would give more time to plan and figure out a plan. Who where what etc. I am still busy with spring stuff and planting and fishing trips, I won't have a lot of free time for another month, but that sounds about right for another metro area meetup. I'm only one though and my schedule is pretty flexible.
Were thinking after harvest but we can do a get together anytime..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So????
wadup???
End of Oct after all is done??
Weather will be ok for campout,...a few sleeper cabins..
have access to private sheltered area river side, showers, large place could have all to ourselves....

scoop

scoop

Izzat the place you sent us to camp that time, CM? South of the highway....down the hill...a compound of buildings/campspots? Don't have the camper anymore...but never say never.

Could always host over this way as well.... just gonna depend on the weather/how this year finishes out. So far, so good.

Will definitely be a busy fookin' time of the year.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure, how are the girls doing??
Will call ya after a nice morning discharge and flush if ya know what I mean..
Will be a dandy as usual...

Top Bottom