Colombian Saucyballs vs Saucy Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

You got some killer hybrid vigor going there those bad boys a ripping at lighting speed 👍
Problem is gonna be space. They already stretched 3x since flip and probably won't stop for a couple more weeks. I might need to increase dark time. Hoping I don't have to bend

growsince79

growsince79

Saucy Colombian female showed today after only 10 days flower. No males yet which is strange because I usually I see them first.

growsince79

growsince79

Trying to decide when to take the 4000k down and replace with 3000k. The added red will make bigger buds, but I might want to wait until after the stretch. Opinions welcome. Right now it's 2 rspec with a 4000k in the middle.

growsince79

growsince79

The first CSB and 2 SC are female (so far 🙏no herms). The other 2 CSB in black bags don't know yet. The Tahoe Macriddle female should stay short.

growsince79

growsince79

Bent tops and add 1/2hr dark now 11-13. Day 18 flower for CSB. SC are a few days behind. All are way too tall. The Colombian seems to be dominant in all so far.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

That’s some serious stretch! Nice work as usual !
Its way too much- not what I wanted. The SC is shorter than the CSB. Both are favoring the mother in that trait. I'm tempted to toss them both. But I come this far I might as well try to finish if I can. Getting way too hot here.👃 Feeling disappointed so far...

Top Bottom