Colombian Saucyballs vs Saucy Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Day 41 and 46 from sprout. 25-30 flower. Not sure if I'll run out of height. I only have another foot. Probably have to do more bending. Disappointed so far. May be another failed experiment.

growsince79

growsince79

You can't fail growing cannabis.

Its just more experience.
Depends on what you consider a fail. When I make seeds, I try a few and if they aren't good enough to grow again of give away I consider it a fail and feed them to chickens. These are so late and tall they are really gonna have to turn out incredible for me to want to grow again. Could happen, but not looking good so far.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

They're too big for the pots. Not gonna transplan now.
Well shit man if they smoke descent but genetics are too late and tall send those seeds my way. Better than being fed to the chickens I will run them outside. Im more south on the 34th parallel and my winters don't freeze so if I start them late in the season they will for sure finish by Dec. I would be curious to see what one of those stud males would do if I pollen chucked it on some modern high THC strains. I am very intrigued 🤔

growsince79

growsince79

They look a lot alike so far like sisters.. Too late, too tall, and no frost or smell so far.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well shit man if they smoke descent but genetics are too late and tall send those seeds my way. Better than being fed to the chickens I will run them outside. Im more south on the 34th parallel and my winters don't freeze so if I start them late in the season they will for sure finish by Dec. I would be curious to see what one of those stud males would do if I pollen chucked it on some modern high THC strains. I am very intrigued 🤔
+ 1 I’d trade ya beans cuts whatever? Lol I could let them go almost year round down here ! Carry on that Columbian gene.

growsince79

growsince79

+ 1 I’d trade ya beans cuts whatever? Lol I could let them go almost year round down here ! Carry on that Columbian gene.
I still have more pure Colombian seeds and frozen pollen. I want to see how this cross does before I consider making new ones. Maybe I'll hit the Chem or Headband with pollen.
I have hundeds of these seeds that could be used to make f2s. But if the f1s no good then I won't even try.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It's too hot. 81 in the day with door open and all the bugs have easy access. 78 at night with the door shut.
hell yea man, they look pretty interesting for sure. Lot's of sativa shining though.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Depends on what you consider a fail. When I make seeds, I try a few and if they aren't good enough to grow again of give away I consider it a fail and feed them to chickens. These are so late and tall they are really gonna have to turn out incredible for me to want to grow again. Could happen, but not looking good so far.
I could keep those jokers short, I know it. I think you just need to crossbreed in another round of indica to tame them a little more actually, I think your half way there. Don't throw in the towel. If anything, just dump a bunch of indica pollens, then set them off to the side somewhere.

Strains like these would be excellent for the LED growers like me, I've got far too many problems with "too thick" buds here. The stretch is what I need the most sometimes, the unique sativa genes would be a refreshing change of scenery.

Genotype, Pheno and flowering times, that's what I would be considering closely. The rest can be sorted down the line.

Last edited:
Top Bottom