Colombian Saucyballs vs Saucy Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

hell yea man, they look pretty interesting for sure. Lot's of sativa shining though.
They sure don't look half indica. The Colombian rules. It will in interesting to see how they turn out. Even though the Colombian was not very frosty, its still more potent than the Saucyballs that was loaded with frost.

growsince79

growsince79

I could keep those jokers short, I know it. I think you just need to crossbreed in another round of indica to tame them a little more actually, I think your half way there. Don't throw in the towel. If anything, just dump a bunch of indica pollens, then set them off to the side somewhere.
I was actually thinking the same thing. Not with these though. I want to see if I like the smoke, I might grow them again and hit them with my shorty indica.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I was actually thinking the same thing. Not with these though. I want to see if I like the smoke, I might grow them again and hit them with my shorty indica.
I once has an ugly girl, who showed me affection when I was like 7yo, and I spurned her, unfortunately (chalk it up to youth). Fast forward 10 years, she ended up being the hottest girl in the entire valley....

When I looked at those younger pic's of her years later, I seen indicators that I had somehow missed when I was younger.
Smoking hot.... You simply never know, but there should be indicators.

Plants evolve into the pretty, there not born that way. It might even skip a generation, but if good potential exist, I think it can be teased out.
If nothing more, catalogue, stick some to the side, and maybe one day it will be revisited.

Last edited:
growsince79

growsince79

I could keep those jokers short, I know it. I think you just need to crossbreed in another round of indica to tame them a little more actually, I think your half way there. Don't throw in the towel. If anything, just dump a bunch of indica pollens, then set them off to the side somewhere.

Strains like these would be excellent for the LED growers like me, I've got far too many problems with "too thick" buds here. The stretch is what I need the most sometimes, the unique sativa genes would be a refreshing change of scenery.

Genotype, Pheno and flowering times, that's what I would be considering closely. The rest can be sorted down the line.
I think I have some frozen Saucyball pollen that I used to make the CSB, maybe I can hit the Saucy Colombian. Should have done it two weeks ago if I was going to. You got me thinking though. I need to decide in the next couple hours.

growsince79

growsince79

Pretty crazy. I'm guessing another month. Pure luck if I can even keep em alive that long. I expected hybrid vigor but this is more than I thought. Should have used 5gal bags.

growsince79

growsince79

May be having surgery before they get ripe. Hope the wife remembers to water. Got a K deficiency I think due to low ph and too small of pot.

IMG 20210713 173044987
IMG 20210713 173120982
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
day 49-44 flower. I'm thinking 3-4 weeks left. Guess the harvest date and win a prize.
I'm going to say the 3rd, I think your going along quickly... Hope your feeling better, don't let them saw on you too much. I world post-surgical for so many years, and I'm somewhat biased against having surgery.

I've been putting off 3 of them for years now.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm going to say the 3rd, I think your going along quickly... Hope your feeling better, don't let them saw on you too much. I world post-surgical for so many years, and I'm somewhat biased against having surgery.

I've been putting off 3 of them for years now.
Full shoulder replacement on the 29th- pending insurance approval . Wife will give plain water. The CSB should be pretty close by then. SC started flower 5 days later and looks even later.

Top Bottom