Colombian Saucyballs vs Saucy Colombian

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Probably needed more lime idk. Ph came up to 5.8. day 57 csb might be sooner than I expected. Great smell nice structure. SC smells even better but looser sativa type bud.
You got way more experience than me but I think that Dolomite could take up to week before you start seeing it’s full effects ? Good luck with the replacement , tech has come along way.
good vibes
Mosh

growsince79

growsince79

You got way more experience than me but I think that Dolomite could take up to week before you start seeing it’s full effects ? Good luck with the replacement , tech has come along way.
good vibes
Mosh
I never used it befor, but I think you are right. A little too late- but lesson learned. Another lesson I learned is if I ever try to grow these again I need a bigger pot. These girls are only 68 and 73 days from sprout. Hybrid vigor is on full display.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Big flush with rain water. Will make a light feed later tonight. pH is up to 6.1 yellow has slowed a bit maybe and the buds are filling in. Smell is beyond amazing. Like Colombian x 10.
So you flowered these when they were like 2 weeks old right? How much weight do you think you will harvest off plants of this stature? How many gallons of media are they sitting in?

growsince79

growsince79

So you flowered these when they were like 2 weeks old right? How much weight do you think you will harvest off plants of this stature? How many gallons of media are they sitting in?
They are in 2 gal pots now. Big mistake, I should have used 3 or 4g. Probably make at least 2-3 each. Hard to say, especially the SC. It just keeps growing. The challenge now is just keeping them alive. I've backed off the light and nutes, but I think the roots are getting fried. ikd just have to see.

I also think adding perlite to the hpcc was the wrong thing to do.

Moshmen

Moshmen

By the pics - it’s looks as though your project has produced something worth keeping! Seems a lot of the Columbian is coming thru? How long did it actually take the Columbian to flower?

growsince79

growsince79

By the pics - it’s looks as though your project has produced something worth keeping! Seems a lot of the Columbian is coming thru? How long did it actually take the Columbian to flower?
The Colombian was about 70 days before it made a pistil. I think I chopped after 150 days. These are 77 and 72 day from sprout now.

IMG 20210724 003004080
Moshmen

Moshmen

The Colombian was about 70 days before it made a pistil. I think I chopped after 150 days. These are 77 and 72 day from sprout now.
That’s crazy flower time! Lol I real landrace Thai I’m have trouble controlling as well I’m gonna follow your path and clone/flower !
nice work over ther thanks for sharin !

growsince79

growsince79

That’s crazy flower time! Lol I real landrace Thai I’m have trouble controlling as well I’m gonna follow your path and clone/flower !
nice work over ther thanks for sharin !
GL man - Use a big pot lol. It's been fun, hope they're good.

growsince79

growsince79

Getting ready for surgery in a couple hours. Wife will just do plain water Friday and Sunday. Getting ugly. Yellowing slowed a little maybe idk. Still cannibalizing and probably too late to feed now. Oh well, close enough to decide if they are worth growing again.. Smells real good.

Top Bottom