Colorado Cracking Down On Pot Pesticides After Toxic Chemicals Discovered

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@UCMETOO I have worked with some of the best in the agricultural business. I can only point you in the right way, but if you think you can't grow hectares full of produce/product without pesticides then you are sorely mistaken. How did the world manage before pesticides? Check out the work John Kempf and tell me pesticide free plants can't be grown. John and his company are turning thousands of acres a year into pesticide free, healthy crops. There really is no doubt about it.

Why do you think you need chemicals to grow any crop? Monsanto teach you that?

Sorry you feel this way,...sometimes the truth stings. The idea that people just need to be better growers is silly, how about saying something reality based like we need to watch what industry does, because it cannot be trusted.
Not trolling you just pointing out where your ideas fall short. Just so you can't blame ignorance for your folly, i spend at least a week a month INSIDE "these grows" and no no robots ( it would be much cleaner no doubt if their were ) I just make a point to say what i see and what i don't see, And YEAH i get a little bent about people with no first hand experience talking out their ass about what the "industry" needs.

The truth stings? What did you even say that is truth? All you did is repeat one incredibly small part of what I said, way out of context. This is truth to you?

Do you think the industry is performing at 100% capacity? If not, then the industry does need to grow better food right?

BTW - I spend almost every waking moment in these grows. I spend my time on my farm and visiting as many farms as I can. I attend USA acres conferences and local garden seminars. I can tell you with 100% certainty, people are growing sub par plants everywhere. Even more so in the big operations. Once again, study up. Look into John Kempf and see for your own eyes what's possible when healthy plants are grown.

The only truth that might sting here is the fact that you have to use pesticides for your crop, ouch, that stings.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Preventive measures for cross contamination is necessary.
@Bulldog11 if you don't mind dropping some knowledge about preventive measures you take in preventing cross-contamination? Being that you visit so many grows and on the regular I'm sure you have a procedure down pact in covering your own ass and the asses of others. Danks in advance
Nazarbattu

summitoker

summitoker

Wow what a mess! So glad to not be involved in this industry anymore.

Does the MED always test for these when visiting a grow or only if improper use is suspected?

GreenintheThumb

GreenintheThumb

The MED doesn't test for it at all yest. CDA regulates pesticides. It was Denver Fire and Denver Health and Safety that made a stink and started quarantining plants.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

What cross contamination?

Too funny,...Mr. Know it all falls short again?

you are not a smart guy are ya? too busy putting whole misguided contexts into other peoples mouths will do that to ya i guess. I grow pesticide free and have for 5 years,....OSMI is not a safety guarantee. If you believe that then you are part of the problem. i think you are very full of yourself and very deluded when it comes to large scale cannabis grows, they are not traditional "FARM" atmospheres at all so stop with the apples to oranges comparisons.

You assert another wrong thing in my direction and were gonna have a problem, manage your interaction with me or i WILL.

Tripsick

Tripsick

if they are going to use those pesticides and fungicides they should label their products so the consumers knows it could be poisoning them.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

What do you think the chances of this happening are? Whatever number you pick, I will take the under. Let's do some gamblin'. (unless it's against the TOS. Then don't do it.)

muir

muir

who here doesn't eat in a restaurant ? If you do, do you require a label on the menu that tells you what pesticides and fungicides used in the cultivation of the produce used or a list of the hormones and antibiotics use in the production of the meat prepared ?

It's a consumers choice and most of you do not give a fuck about the food you eat I cannot imagine why people are surprised by these (revelations?)

if you eat conventional grains grown with glyphosate and HFCS containing products you all should just STFU.

we eat religiously organic at home but have a full understanding that the conventional is used in commercial food preparation. You should too.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
While I do agree with Muir, I think there is a big difference between eating and combusting these chemicals.:) This is supposably peoples medicine filled with toxic chemicals. LoL remember were doing it for the sick kids everybody ummmmk?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Nothing better then a vapes wake n bake of pesticides and P k boosters...
naz

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What do you think the chances of this happening are? Whatever number you pick, I will take the under. Let's do some gamblin'. (unless it's against the TOS. Then don't do it.)
I used to get into a lot of trouble at school for pitching quarters. They said it was gambling. I call it a game of skill, because I went home with all your quarters. :D

xavier7995

xavier7995

I would really really like a super scientific examination of eagle 20. From what I gather, it is insanely effective against PM and a host of other issues. But well, there is also an equal amount of info indicating it is really harmful. The "really harmful" label has been kinda watered down though. Is it cancerous like they claim burned bacon is? If so, sign me up.

Based on ye olde science and whatnot, it seems like applying around 2 weeks before you plan to flower would be a pretty good option and would leach out before harvest.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I would really really like a super scientific examination of eagle 20. From what I gather, it is insanely effective against PM and a host of other issues. But well, there is also an equal amount of info indicating it is really harmful. The "really harmful" label has been kinda watered down though. Is it cancerous like they claim burned bacon is? If so, sign me up.

Based on ye olde science and whatnot, it seems like applying around 2 weeks before you plan to flower would be a pretty good option and would leach out before harvest.

Wow,......just wow.

Top Bottom