Colorado Growers, some food for thought

• Thread starter Deadstill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
For those of you who still think it's ok to blast with butane. Don't get caught doing it in Colorado. They will put up with quite a bit but butane hash labs are NOT tolerated.

This guy is going down -

Started out with the accidental child death. Ended up with cops raiding his grow and BHO LAB.

In Colorado you may only cultivate 12 plants. If you don't have AGRICULTURAL ZONED land you cannot grow more than 12 plants even with a license for 75/99 or however many you have a license for, if it's not ag land you cannot grow more than 12.. 6 in bloom, 6 in veg.

Just a heads up folks don't get caught up in the system they are actively looking for illegal grows, still.

And consider your neighbors safety if you don't give a shit enough about your own, next time ya think about playing with bombs to make fuckin hash...

Indiva710

Indiva710

From what I've read plant count depends on the county you live in..As I believe Denver with a mmj card and extended plant count can have 36 per residential housing...However I'm not too sure if that's true.. ik here in the springs it's 12 total per residential housing doesn't matter if you have a extended plant count or not and 6 in flower at a time max ...I stick to my plant count that's for damn sure it sucks w that low but it beats nothing so work with what you got...And screw bho trash all about the rosin game and pressing my own sooooo much better and easier and safer too....Rosin ftw

OilHead

OilHead

For those of you who still think it's ok to blast with butane. Don't get caught doing it in Colorado. They will put up with quite a bit but butane hash labs are NOT tolerated.

This guy is going down -

Started out with the accidental child death. Ended up with cops raiding his grow and BHO LAB.

In Colorado you may only cultivate 12 plants. If you don't have AGRICULTURAL ZONED land you cannot grow more than 12 plants even with a license for 75/99 or however many you have a license for, if it's not ag land you cannot grow more than 12.. 6 in bloom, 6 in veg.

Just a heads up folks don't get caught up in the system they are actively looking for illegal grows, still.

And consider your neighbors safety if you don't give a shit enough about your own, next time ya think about playing with bombs to make fuckin hash...
God, what a nightmare. Thanks for getting the word out. The best hash on the planet will never be worth more than human lives and your own freedom.

Top Bottom