Colorado MMJ FAQ

• Thread starter Mr.Sputnik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snafu

hahahahahahahaha wayward you must be politically dumb or just lived in a box for the last few years!

if you think that the republicans are the only ones at fault because i am really certain that all 3 of the major houses have been run and controlled by the democrats for? since at least the beginning of the obama presidency and things have gotten worse and not better!!! if you just see fault in one party then you arent seeing reality properly these ass hat politicians on both sides of the fence are only in it for the money not for the people and if we the people do benefit from either side of the political fence when they are in power you can rest assured it is just trickle down from the governing peepoles in office, the new motto should be For the money by the money.

both parties are in it for themselves and their well being and if you think otherwise i have a case of left handed metric adjustable wrenches i will sell you at a special price!

can you explain your monopolistic capitalism system idea that the government is seeking to employ, because the point of capitalism to return free trade to the people and not the government, could it be your definition and use of the word capitalism might be slightly broken?

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Let's stay on topic, please. Nothing like discussing politics and religions to get people heated.

This is a great thread and very informative. There are so many changes going on with the Colorado marijuana laws that it is hard to keep all the regulations and restrictions straight. I can never keep up with the changes on a daily basis. Thank you for starting this!:kiss

N

nightrampage

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr.Sputnik again.

just curious .. i've thought about doing it myself.. like sell a few extra clones i have..

not sure if you were talking to me.. wasn't trying to "give it to mr.sputnik" this is just an interesting subject.

can't really sell to anyone if you're just a patient? it sounds like anyway.. i'm not a care provider or mmc or anything..

sky high

sky high

Not "legally", night...

then again.....in a technical sense....there are >NO< "legal" sales of marijuana in the USA whatsover. It doesn't matter if you're a patient, caregiver, MMC, edible vendor, or tossing out clones on CL.

as always...it's knowing folks >well< that makes the difference time and time again.

be safe out there, all

s h

N

nightrampage

thanks.. yea i've been kinda concerned about it.. i haven't tried to sell anything yet.. but i've considered it.. just always imagine the DEA being at the drop off or something..

R

RMCG

Not to take precautions lightly and throw care to the wind, but if the DEA is there, it probably wasn't something that would/should be done via CL.

I would like to think they are too busy with the meth problem for a few clones.

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

you forget to say that there is a 35 day wait on for new applicants before they can buy sell or consume cannabis obtained from an MMC (but from what i have found it is iffy about any meds obtained from other sources or growing until your 35 days wait is up)

under amendment 20 an affirmative defense is there whether you have a red card or not but it would seem that hb1284 might have put a spin on that side of how it would be during the wait, but i am not a lawyer nor am i fluent in legalese so this is just a dumb man's eating of his words with out fully understanding something before i typed...)

35 day wait ?
I bought medicine at a dispensary the same day I went to the doctor. Using my paperwork and the certified mail receipt. I went to at least 2 different ones as well with no problems. I had my red card in 27 days total. Just figured I would clear that up. If there is a waiting period I didn't find anyone enforcing it.

true grit

true grit

Everybody stay on topic please....anything other than questions about the system to be answered or contribution to the FAQ will be deleted/thinned out or thread will be locked and people can PM me with contributions!!! STAY ON TOPIC- no rants or political opinions please!

Dorje

Dorje

35 day wait ?
I bought medicine at a dispensary the same day I went to the doctor. Using my paperwork and the certified mail receipt. I went to at least 2 different ones as well with no problems. I had my red card in 27 days total. Just figured I would clear that up. If there is a waiting period I didn't find anyone enforcing it.

Matt Cook (DOR) sent out a letter explaining that if a MMC serves a patient that has their app denied, they can be liable for selling to someone who is not on the mmj list.

So if they do it they are taking a chance. Some are willing now, but when the cameras go up I think they will stick to the letter of the rules.

T

TheReleafCenter

Matt Cook (DOR) sent out a letter explaining that if a MMC serves a patient that has their app denied, they can be liable for selling to someone who is not on the mmj list.

So if they do it they are taking a chance. Some are willing now, but when the cameras go up I think they will stick to the letter of the rules.

There it is.

W

wywy420

hi im 19 and graduated this year and live in Oklahoma and wanting to move to Colorado and get in to the medical marijuana industry any way i can if any one has advice that could help me achieve my goal please write me thank you

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Bubblehaze, that headline is completely misleading. Caregivers are zoned out of residences, you can still grow in a commercial space or a mixed use building in Denver county. Look at the zoning for denver and here's a thread on the topic with better info than the CC article you cited.

wywy420, dude you just posted irrelevance in a sticky. You'll get better response of you post in the rocky mountain high thread. CO is saturated, just so you know.

sky high

sky high

You cannot work in the MMJ industry in Colorado until you are 21, wywy420.

also, because you are under 21, you'll have to have 2 docs sign off on your condition.

And as was stated, Colorado is swamped with weed and wannabees and the days of easy cash are long gone.

wot a mess...

s h

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze, that headline is completely misleading. Caregivers are zoned out of residences, you can still grow in a commercial space or a mixed use building in Denver county. Look at the zoning for denver and here's a thread on the topic with better info than the CC article you cited.

wywy420, dude you just posted irrelevance in a sticky. You'll get better response of you post in the rocky mountain high thread. CO is saturated, just so you know.
I know its only pertaining to residences that was the point and your right I don't know much about the ordinance. Just thought I would throw that out there and maybe someone would fill in the blanks. I saw an article last week that had the fines they are proposing but I have lost the link.

R

RMCG

I'm still interested in people's thoughts regarding ~potential~ 'caregiver definition changes'.

true grit

true grit

I'm still interested in people's thoughts regarding ~potential~ 'caregiver definition changes'.

For a different thread- this is supposed to be strictly FAQ...that'll open a whole new can of worms. I'd say start a new thread if you a have a list of changes, cuz that deserves a seperate convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom