ColoradoChems -insert cleaver phrase here- Long term Grow Log

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Legend of 91 #1 day 54 Chemdog 91 pheno.

Legend Of 91 1 day54a

Legend Of 91 1 day54c

K

kolah

looking groovy baby, groovy.

Chem, who or what is CBF? That name seems to pop up every now and then.

sky high

sky high

CBF is Cedarberry Farms, kolah. He breeds some wicked buds out here on the Western Slope.

Him and CM are buds....and both are great guys that I've had the pleasure of meeting/smoking/trading with.

yum, CoChem. Haven't had the '91/her crosses in house yet...but Uberdawg is on deck...so I hope I see something THAT frosty and nice here as well.... good show.

s h

mizterbonez

mizterbonez

Whats up people? Colorado grower here. Known coloradochem for a while now. Postin new pics soon.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Whats up people? Colorado grower here. Known coloradochem for a while now. Postin new pics soon.

Hey everybody id like to introduce my good friend mizterbonez. Hes been my cohort in many a projects, and has been by my side thru thick and thin, hes a fellow soco mountainman, hes got those southern veggie garden roots and has been growing those big hydro rooms since before i can remember, and makes the BEST EDIBLES ive ever had. and is the holder of the soco lemon cheese.

Id spill blood for this man. And he would do the same for me. Im really excited about the things he our crew have instore for this year and the next. the sky is the limit for us at the moment. Im shure youll all love em, weve learned a ton from each other.

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

AM looks amazing CC, you use 10/14 for all of your stains? or is that just a sensitive strain?

coloradochem

coloradochem

how did this turn out? would love to see some more pics

Pretty good all things considered. The strain itself preformed great. I personally dont think i care for the taste of alien, atleast this one. That dosent mean anything at all against the breeder, breeders or the plant itself. I gave it all to a good friend and he digs the hell out of it. Im running a half room of it right now to give it another shot. and the plants are going to be twice as big as they were last time. heres a pic enjoy

Alien Clone Run pic1

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Ya know I ran AlienDawg and it was a gorgeous plant with great resin and decent yield. I hated the smell and flavor, couldn't get past it. I'm such a snob. Won't even smoke my own weed sometimes! Luckily a buddy of mine thought it was the best weed he had ever smoked. To each their own . . . One man's AlienDawg is another man's 88g-13 Hashplant.

It's late. Gotta lay off the cookies.

outwest

coloradochem

coloradochem

;)ow
Some Water Hashish I made from a junk ass ropey plant a friend had from a seed run. frozen fresh, 5 bags, ro water and ice. Dsnt have a stand out taste but neither did the plant. gets ya high.

Waterhash tangarine dream 12 1

SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor

Nice, I used to let my trim dry and since I now freeze it fresh it comes out 100x better. You get to much threw the screen if let dry and ground up. killing it coloradochem.

B

Burned Haze

Damn that sucks about the final thoughts on that cut.
Just like Owest said: to each its own

Your plants look gorgeous :) keep it up!

BH

Top Bottom