ColoradoChems -insert cleaver phrase here- Long term Grow Log

• Thread starter coloradochem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coloradochem

coloradochem

Hey hey everyone. Im starting this thread to condense all my growings on into one thread. At the moment i dont have alot going on indoor. Ive got a couple plants going outdoors. Ill get into my methods and goals later. But right now lets get this thing going with nice rocky mountain girls.

Chemdog D
Chemd 8 5 12

Chemical Romance. My number 4 from my chem romance grow log.

Chemro 8 5 12

Ghost Bubba from Cbf

Ghost bubba 8 5 12

Some good ole Chemdog D leafs, they broke out like this after missing only two cal mag doses.

Chemd 8 12

Here are a some seedlings im running indoor, Alien Menage From Cannarado. Its Alien Dawg x Alien Og. I started 5 seeds all 5 came up i culled one for extremely slow growth, and one was the victim of a ganja fiend feline. Cant find all the pics of the AM at the moment. Ill get a update later i got alot of pics i want to post up.

7 alien menage3

8 alien menage4

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey hey everyone. Im starting this thread to condense all my growings on into one thread. At the moment i dont have alot going on indoor. Ive got a couple plants going outdoors. Ill get into my methods and goals later. But right now lets get this thing going with nice rocky mountain girls.

Chemdog D
View attachment 241746

Chemical Romance. My number 4 from my chem romance grow log.

View attachment 241748

Ghost Bubba from Cbf

View attachment 241749

Some good ole Chemdog D leafs, they broke out like this after missing only two cal mag doses.

View attachment 241750

Here are a some seedlings im running indoor, Alien Menage From Cannarado. Its Alien Dawg x Alien Og. I started 5 seeds all 5 came up i culled one for extremely slow growth, and one was the victim of a ganja fiend feline. Cant find all the pics of the AM at the moment. Ill get a update later i got alot of pics i want to post up.

View attachment 241751

View attachment 241752

Looking forward to this. Plants look super healthy.

outwest

coloradochem

coloradochem

Mayhayana Freebies from karma and logic shes the last plant we put out only poped two seeds one male one female. she has really took off in the last two weeks. this photo was taken last week.

Mayhana 8 5 12

My favorite Legend of 91 so far. From the New House Seeds grow im doing

Legendof91 1 8 5

And The KushFace From new house. only had one survive outta these guys. Survival of the fittest.

1 Kushface3

Mutant Kush face seedling was hoping it would make it.

Legendof91 1 8 5
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice.....hoping for some cooler weather this week!:cool:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome pics CC.....those outdoor buds looking freaking greasy surprised the bee isn't on them!

K

kolah

Looking good. Those Alien Manage are fat gals. They gotta be indica I imagine.

Love the pic of the Bee too.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Looking good. Those Alien Manage are fat gals. They gotta be indica I imagine.

Love the pic of the Bee too.

Thanks bro. I think its pretty cool that cannarado and a whole list of guys from the boards have had their hands on these particular alien genetics. And it looks like theyve done a pretty damn good job. Im pretty honored to be running them.

Thanks the bees are way fun. This is my first personal hive, my family keeps about a dozen. These girls killed it this summer, im going to give them another super box this week, so they can hit the ground running in the spring.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Chemdog D outdoor(greenhouse at this point), took this girl on 10/15 did 3.5elbows!
ChemD preharvest1

My purple stain, This is grown by a friend. He ran a room full of them. First time seeing that much PS in one place yet. Its a chunky scene!

Purple Stain flushing ts

Top Bottom