• Tagged users None
T

the.seek3r

Colors of cannabis 5
Colors of cannabis
Colors of cannabis 2
Colors of cannabis 3
Colors of cannabis 4

Banana Julius , Banana Hooch, Slice of Sunshine then the rest Banana Hooch from TGA Genetics

T

the.seek3r

They were all testers for tga. I liked them but only keeping the sos and banana julius around for one more run.

London bud

London bud

Few more..
Why are the leaves that colour? it looks lovely but is it a good thing?
Im not saying it isn't but could them colours be costing the plant somewhere else?
I got a pal who grows stardawg repeatedly, the last crop had a lot of purple in it even in the bud, it was grown in winter and no doubt the lower temps are what caused it, crops through the warmer months were all green. As nice as the purple looked it wernt quite as potent as normal. It was noticeable.
whatever causes the purpling, wether it's genetic, cold or defieciency I don't think it makes for the best thc count.
But I'm just me I haven't smoked every weed in the world it's just my opinion based on what I've seen

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Cream cookie, low flyer, cotton candy cane, dark devel I tried to prune into a bush, lots of different colors.

20181108 122518
20190201 063336
20181006 185526
20180926 083000
Dan789

Dan789

Cream cookie, low flyer, cotton candy cane, dark devel I tried to prune into a bush, lots of different colors.
Is the dark green leaves into bloom, strain dependent or are you feeding extra N to keep them so green? I know some of it is the low light, but still very green.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

All those plants are finished pics, all plants are autoflowers.

C

carrielyn420

It had wicked bag appeal and a great nose. But the smoke left this sort of ashy feeling in your mouth that is hard to explain, it had a strange aftertaste.
[/QUOTE7lber and she was good looking huge,AND stonie, just no smell, or taste. cheezel.QUOTE="Dirtbag, post: 2240601, member: 102084"]
It had wicked bag appeal and a great nose. But the smoke left this sort of ashy feeling in your mouth that is hard to explain, it had a strange aftertaste.
that is shitty, i HAD a 7lbe

Top Bottom