Come on Reef, Come out come out where ever you are

• Thread starter Easyrasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buffbuds

buffbuds

OMG I am gonna {sung} "Jizz, in, my pants...."

Hahaha, I'm too high for this shit. SOOO glad things are finally coming around (sorry to be all defending you and grumpy and stuff, know I looked like an ass) I want to stalk reef more, and a personal site, EXACTLY what I need to do that :-D. On another note, I will e switching to reef's nutrients to grow LP#1 2006, romulan 2008, apple pie 2008, and willie nelson 2006. all amazing, all..... well amazing.

S

smellyballz

seeds

reeferman,
we would love to see more seeds please!!!!

:muscle

B

budlover

:party0033:So When this be up and running any more updates? So EXCITED here!!!!!:icon_stick man::icon_stick man::icon_stick man::free-character-smil:dance:music:music:music

B

bigbag

as inside sales rep, i can tell u that Maple Reef Plant Products' Love Potion for Plants Nurtrient will be launched during the TY expo in Toronto, Ontario this july ! simple,concentrated 1 part grow and 1 part bloom formulations with micro included

nurlord

nurlord

as inside sales rep, i can tell u that Maple Reef Plant Products' Love Potion for Plants Nurtrient will be launched during the TY expo in Toronto, Ontario this july ! simple,concentrated 1 part grow and 1 part bloom formulations with micro included

Hey Big Bag, I'll be there. Will I be able to purchase the nutes at the show as well? I know sometimes these things are more of a meet and greet than an actual opportunity to buy products.

O

ogcanna kush

love potion plant products

was lucky enough to see the labelling on the bottles.. pretty dam cool its all laid out for you , if you grow indica or sativa number of weeks its all there. no more 27 different suppliments to buy to fix your def. just one product for grow and one for bloom and floral spray. doesnt get much better than that. dam I hope he comesout with something good for powdery mildew I ve tried everthing and it always comes back. well cant wait to run the love potion plant food on my love potion plants. plant food from the breeder does it get any better... maybe he'll start doing house calls:cool0010:
thanks reef

B

bigbag

yes you will be able to purchase the love potion nutrients at our maple reef plant products booth. reef is including a pack of Santa Marta Columbian Gold(pure love)landrace seeds as a bonus with any purchase. our feed charts are broken down for Indica, Sativa, Hybrids and Exotics/Landraces. organic line is in the works but wont be ready for the show. foliar spray is called fore-play and not only feeds, but kills bugs and mildew simultaniously. maple reef,reeferman seeds and medicalmarijuana.ca all have adjacent booths, cant miss us ! reef has more info over at TY under new work finished:time

B

bigbag

yes, i work for maple reef plant products...so one might say that,hehe

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Nice to know bigbag, good luck. Wish I could make it up to Ex po, but won't be able to swing it . Have great time.

W

wyattthewiteboi

im trying need bout 600 bux to pull it off we will see anyone interested in tasteful semi nude pics of myself like silk covering my junk lol

L

l. lemon

No one has said anything about this yet but I was checking this morning and the new nutrient site for maplereefplantproducts.com just went up. Congratulations to Reeferman and good luck, I have been watching and waiting for your product line to appear. :sun

O

ogcanna kush

No one has said anything about this yet but I was checking this morning and the new nutrient site for maplereefplantproducts.com just went up. Congratulations to Reeferman and good luck, I have been watching and waiting for your product line to appear. :sun

right on its up . I cant say to much as of yet but I will be doing a run side by side with another nutrient line just to show you dont need all those extra pruducts it just causes problems with your mix .

Top Bottom