Comfrey Tea And Coco

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I have a bottle of comfrey tea left from my last tiny soil grow,

Im growing a Couple of Autos, 2 weeks old and im wondering if I can use it on my Autos at any time?

Izzy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a bottle of comfrey tea left from my last tiny soil grow,

Im growing a Couple of Autos, 2 weeks old and im wondering if I can use it on my Autos at any time?

Izzy
you can use the tea in every thing but hydro,im not even sure if anyone has tried,i seen med grower a few years ago use tea to cool his dwc buckets,i ferment my own comfrey use in both medicine and veggie garden,stinging nettle too,both are great hot weather feeds

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

you can use the tea in every thing but hydro,im not even sure if anyone has tried,i seen med grower a few years ago use tea to cool his dwc buckets,i ferment my own comfrey use in both medicine and veggie garden,stinging nettle too,both are great hot weather feeds
How often would you use it in your feeding schedule?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How often would you use it in your feeding schedule?
i use it every other feeding on my indoor medicine,outside in the three gardens i use it every time,that with compost makes a happy plant,add a little straw on top of beds even better,i use KNF products i made in my gardens,i never check ph of water and such things as that,soil is happy and that keeps mama canning them veggies,keep mama happy and the world just turns with ease hahahah.there is a feed schedule for the KNF and i use the tea as a added bonus,that stuff smell like straight out shit but the soil and plants love it

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

i use it every other feeding on my indoor medicine,outside in the three gardens i use it every time,that with compost makes a happy plant,add a little straw on top of beds even better,i use KNF products i made in my gardens,i never check ph of water and such things as that,soil is happy and that keeps mama canning them veggies,keep mama happy and the world just turns with ease hahahah.there is a feed schedule for the KNF and i use the tea as a added bonus,that stuff smell like straight out shit but the soil and plants love it
Yeah its pretty rank, especially if you shake the bottle with a loose lid and it goes everywhere , not nice,

Can it be used as a foliar spray do you know?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

And do you use in every feed or once or twice a week?
i swap um up,one week comfrey and or nettle or both,next week sweet potato,next week tomato,i just swap um up,i do only feed once a week ,in my container garden i water every 2 days,buckets and totes get pretty hot above ground and summer is 4 months of triple digit weather and never any wind,when i was over seas in the sand box if the wind blew dust storm was coming and behind it or in the middle would be the sheet wearing folk with guns,back home here only time i get wind here seems like a once a month ordeal hahah,your main goal is to keep your soil alive and with the KNF stuff em1 and bokashi the soil is very active as long as you dont let it dry out.with the knf stuff beside plants its made with you still have sea water,brown rice vinegar,lab that goes in the works,i thought i had a feed schedule book marked i was gonna post for ya but couldnt find it,there to much typing to do it free hand lmao,this much is very true,even with all the details of the mixs and ingrediant to mix they all have a purpose and just as with any bottled or dry nutrients there is a feed schedule,there is a dude named drake that goes into full detail of making and using the feeds on you tube,i just cant watch him,dude seems to have a real good buzz going and seems to be the type that get lost in the middle of words,just goes left to the zone kinda thing,aint hating on him dude knows his stuff but only one of us is allowed to zone out me hahaha comes natural lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom