Coming to the end of week 4 flower....should i trim leaves??

• Thread starter StonerWunSimba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

She will hit 5 weeks on Wednesday and I just want to stay on track with where she's supposed to me at this time. Not trying for a huge grow just looking to understand the plant more this go round. But I winter deny the huge grow if she swells into such. But more so these leaves....should I go ahead and cut them off or should I wait? Also I was trying to see if the lower part would catch up or produce something so from what you see should I leave em or let em grow?? Thanks guys. Happy growing and may the buds forever be in your favor!!!
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 2
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 3
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 4
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 5
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 6
Coming to the end of week 4 flowershould i trim leaves 7

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Removing leaves is always a trade off, since the leaves make the energy that the plant needs to grow and produce buds/seeds. I prefer to remove individual leaves, or sometimes just a lobe or two off of a leaf. The idea is to allow the light to shine full force on the growing bud sites. Direct light = bigger buds. By just removing strategic leaves, you can greatly increase the light where you need it, but also leave most of the leaves on the plant so it can continue to flourish. Since you plant is fairly bushy, I would consider trimming some of the leaf matter away to maximize your bud growth and sites.

StonerWunSimba

StonerWunSimba

Removing leaves is always a trade off, since the leaves make the energy that the plant needs to grow and produce buds/seeds. I prefer to remove individual leaves, or sometimes just a lobe or two off of a leaf. The idea is to allow the light to shine full force on the growing bud sites. Direct light = bigger buds. By just removing strategic leaves, you can greatly increase the light where you need it, but also leave most of the leaves on the plant so it can continue to flourish. Since you plant is fairly bushy, I would consider trimming some of the leaf matter away to maximize your bud growth and sites.
Awwsome thank you for the descriptive answer!!! I was nervous about trimming and wanted to be door sure before I hacked away lol thanks a lot!!!

Top Bottom