Commercial Craft Grow

• Thread starter 4plant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea we do have product up in the $1200 range and some at the $850 range.
Funny our cbd product is skyrocketing! $2300-3000 for Suzy freaking glue??
Hollywierd trends on cbd is driving up the prices. And we were gonna cut back now we are ramping up more strains with cbd

4plant

4plant

Here’s a link that better describes the framework of a micro grow license. Still no mention of fees or taxing. Sounds like a good approach might be to operate a similar facility under medical licensing and transition into the micro grow if it turns out to be more profitable. This by no means is a full commercial license like some of you guys are navigating.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
People wanted legalization lol well here it is buddy. Its gonna be the richest making more money and the farmers that risked their freedom and lives to get weed to where it is today will be bulldozed over with no regard. Feel bad for all the pioneers that spent time in prison to further legalization. Look at the Dixie elixir guy lol that's who u want making the ml ey off weed? Those type guys
I feel exactly the same as you. I can’t stand these tax hungry citizens, they make me fing sick. “It’s only ok when it’s taxed”mentality of the American people. Wake up taxation is theft you lemmings.

Freshone

Freshone

Its funny to me as im in large commercial grows in cali pretty regularly and in communication with a few people in vancouver area and everything i see written is wrong.It takes big bucks to play here in cali and from what i hear the little (under 4-5 million) canadian guys are dropping right and left and closing their doors but yet i see people here offering advice and saying their jumping in,lol.
Texas kid once told me he that no matter if he grew straight fire that buy the time it got in a jar at a dispo it was shit compared to when harvested just because of how many times its handled and taken in and out of safes etc before it reaches shelves so dispensary weed will always be the coors light of the industry.
The way i see it you can stay little and not be greedy,grow good pot,pay your mortgage and bills with your profit and bank the rest of your money or you can try to go big but you better have millions and if you do have millions retire and live life cause the alternative is like driving down the freeway throwing your money out the window.

4plant

4plant

That’s exactly what I thought when I heard the micro grow license.there is no way I would be able to or even want to compete with massive commercial growers that are owned by publicly traded companies. the medical growers in Canada are currently all selling either to medical patients or to illegal dispensaries, that is also not something I want to get involved in. A small scale grow with a few passionate people trying to do a really good job and have a good local business that’s it.

madgrower

madgrower

Its funny to me as im in large commercial grows in cali pretty regularly and in communication with a few people in vancouver area and everything i see written is wrong.It takes big bucks to play here in cali and from what i hear the little (under 4-5 million) canadian guys are dropping right and left and closing their doors but yet i see people here offering advice and saying their jumping in,lol.
Texas kid once told me he that no matter if he grew straight fire that buy the time it got in a jar at a dispo it was shit compared to when harvested just because of how many times its handled and taken in and out of safes etc before it reaches shelves so dispensary weed will always be the coors light of the industry.
The way i see it you can stay little and not be greedy,grow good pot,pay your mortgage and bills with your profit and bank the rest of your money or you can try to go big but you better have millions and if you do have millions retire and live life cause the alternative is like driving down the freeway throwing your money out the window.
I have a 40 plant medical grow and inquired to health Canada about a craft grow. Basically with my little grow I stay away from all the red tape. A craft grow here on pei I will be taxed on square footage number of plants and thc content most of the big growers had government funding to inflate their earnings. From what I’m seeing and hearing the only people making big money is the ones selling the supplies and grow setups.

4plant

4plant

Thanks madgrower, this is the info I’m after. Do you mind if I ask if you’re under your own license And selling the excess to dispensaries or if your designated by medical patients and selling directly to them?

madgrower

madgrower

Thanks madgrower, this is the info I’m after. Do you mind if I ask if you’re under your own license And selling the excess to dispensaries or if your designated by medical patients and selling directly to them?
It is my own. I can sell to medical patients and when the pei government gets its fingers out of their ass and get with the times I will be able to sell my excess. And being small and a medical grow they won’t put me through any hoops my weed will go from me to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom