Commercial grow help needed any help appreciated

• Thread starter junioninio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

junioninio

Hi guys,

I could do with some help! myself and 2 friends are setting up a small commercial grow facility, I have quite a bit of experience on small scale hydro setups, but nothing of this scale! its a little daunting but I am hoping we can pull it off. I am currently trying to size appropriate climate control measures, we are looking at quest products for our dehumidifying requirements, what I am struggling with is sizing the appropriate unit to run in collaboration with the humidifier we will need for the vegetative stage, I would really appreciate some expert advice on this, we will be incorporating trolmaster hydro x pro to our setup and in the first room (trial room) will be running 10x medic grow smart 8 full spectrum 760W LED's (open to suggestions) with a custom built ebb and flow table system-(also open to suggestions), room dimensions are 18.65ft X 16.11ft X 11ft (H) As you can see we're really in the early stages, we have the property and are hoping to have the ladies started within 6 weeks. We really are hoping to achieve as much automation as possible, any help would be greatly received guys. Thanks in advance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom