Companion plants to help mask the smell

• Thread starter fourtwentyglazeit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fourtwentyglazeit

fourtwentyglazeit

Hello! I am a first time grower and due to nosy neighbors and risk of getting my plants stolen I have to find a way to mask the smell of my plants. I read about plants that can help mask the smell but my question is how many plants would i need to mask the smell

The space im growing in is only about 6ft x 6ft. I have 4 Gods Gift plants that i am growing in 5 gallon pots. I am thinking about planting Mint, Basil, Thyme, Cilantro in separate pots and placing them near my cannabis plants to help mask the smell. I want to put them in a small two tier plant bench since i am limited in space..

My concern is that the size of the companion plants wont be enough to mask the smell. How much of this stuff would i need to mask the smell? The plant bench is only 1ft wide and 4ft length. I'm sure i can fit two of these but will that be enough?

Any tips would greatly be appreciated !

Ponky

Ponky

Carbon filter. Grow fragrant houseplants if you want. But it won't help mask smell to add plants to your grow. Just be the scary creepy neighbour's people avoid at all costs. Hang a deer from the tree in your yard. Have old cars on blocks. 15 no trespassing signs. Some religious signs. And get weird pets. Snakes. Sugar gliders. Crap like that. You can get away with anything after that.

fourtwentyglazeit

fourtwentyglazeit

Carbon filter. Grow fragrant houseplants if you want. But it won't help mask smell to add plants to your grow. Just be the scary creepy neighbour's people avoid at all costs. Hang a deer from the tree in your yard. Have old cars on blocks. 15 no trespassing signs. Some religious signs. And get weird pets. Snakes. Sugar gliders. Crap like that. You can get away with anything after that.

You are describing my neighbors lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom