Companion ventalation

• Thread starter Neverfold420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neverfold420

Ok I got a main flower room and a giant tent set up for propogation. Now my outtake fan is in doorway of big flower room.
Only air coming in to that room is from out of my window intake hooked to fresh air. Could I run a duck from the doorway outtake down to a booster fan and a duck from booster into ten. Now my question.., the air I'm pulling from big room into the tent would that be considered a good intake since it's all fresh air coming from flower room

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok I got a main flower room and a giant tent set up for propogation. Now my outtake fan is in doorway of big flower room.
Only air coming in to that room is from out of my window intake hooked to fresh air. Could I run a duck from the doorway outtake down to a booster fan and a duck from booster into ten. Now my question.., the air I'm pulling from big room into the tent would that be considered a good intake since it's all fresh air coming from flower room
not sure about that,the filter is taking the co2 also,sounds like a great plan though

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's how mine is set up, sort of. I basically recirculate the air from my flower room through a dust filter into the preveg space and blow it back into the flower room through a carbon filter. Mainly cause I've got T5HO in the veg room that dont make much heat.

The only thing is my preveg room RH has to be whatever I've got the flower room set for. No big deal.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I hope your running a hepa filter on any and all incoming air. That's a great way introduce mold and PM spores.

Top Bottom