Company makes any plant produce THC and the tomatoes are especially yummy

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
diyJunkie

diyJunkie

I think everyone is forgetting something - BHO! Tomatoes that produce more thc than bud, how can I get my extraction on? lol

It seems a little too good to be true... And that oranges thing WAS a hoax.

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

i hop root vegs would work id love a cheese beans and coleslaw jacket thc potatoes

N$

C

Cannabishop

Tomatoes do have very similar biology to pot plants.

It could be possible to cross breed, but as far as I can see this is all bullshit.

No company registration, no patent applications for THC bio products (other than the pharma crap) and a whole load of 'urban myth' bullshit on the net.

For as much INformation the net provides, it also provides 10 times the MISinformation.

More people would know about it and you can bet your ass the US gov't would be commenting if it was real.

Peace,
Jimmy

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I could finally have my real blueberry taste....

T

thc4sim

Sounds too good to be true!!, i want some thc strawberry's and tom's!!

B

BiggerTom

Absofreakinglutely WONDERFUL!!! Can you imagine the possibilities?
Doooood the medicated spaghetti sauce made with those tomatoes!!! Or the salad! Yuuuum!:smiley_joint:Yummmm!:damnhippie:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

wow..that would be like a dream come true! Everything in my garden would have THC in it..even flowers! Imagine just eating an apple and getting high at lunch break. I am sure that it is very possible to add THC to other plants...this is the future and we are part of a huge Cannabis revolution. The gov't can not stop us.

B

BiggerTom

...except that so far the process is propriatery. I can't wait till we can ALL have access.

S

StonedOwl

Tomatoes do have very similar biology to pot plants.

It could be possible to cross breed, but as far as I can see this is all bullshit.

No company registration, no patent applications for THC bio products (other than the pharma crap) and a whole load of 'urban myth' bullshit on the net.

For as much INformation the net provides, it also provides 10 times the MISinformation.

More people would know about it and you can bet your ass the US gov't would be commenting if it was real.

Peace,
Jimmy

That's a bit of a let down, honestly this is the most likely Scenario. Still can't help but hope your wrong, even though I know your probably right.

B

BiggerTom

That's a bit of a let down, honestly this is the most likely Scenario. Still can't help but hope your wrong, even though I know your probably right.

He's got a point. We can hope though.:smiley_joint:

KAL EL

KAL EL

I googled the company name and nothing comes up.
Things that make you go hmmmm......

Y

yoko

There is no mention of terpenes, and, to my mind, the original won't be beat with this strategy.

Just legalize it, sigh.

Yoko

T

TheMadHatter

I didnt read the entire thread cause uhh this is rediculous you guys think were only smoking THC? not to mention how differnt strains have differnt high's and what not. I dont evan wanna hear it.

P

punkadc

ya as cool as gettin stoned of berries might be, i would rather grow/smoke good old fashioned ganja!

like yoko said, just legalize it! :smiley_joint:

E

el gordo

GMO's are not funny things! they can contaminane non modified crops, and the results are unpredictable and frequently harmful, i think most of the people there are against Monsanto and their genetic messing practics. things change when thc is involved? i don't think so. tomatoes are good enough in their natural state (talking about homegrown one's not the plastic substitutes that are sold in the supermarkets), wanna stoner tomatoes? grind one gram of the finest bud, some small diced garlic, and a bit of olive oil and spread it on the tomato, i think it will be more healthy and respectful with nature, not to talk about the smell and the taste. just my thoughts!

Top Bottom