Compost tea aeration question

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

Hope I’m posting in the proper sub forum. I want to make a compost tea on this grow and see these cheaper airstone kits on amazon for $20.

I’m only going to be brewing a 2.5 gallon batch. Will they be sufficient or do I need to go for something a bit beefier? I’m having a hard time googling this info on the air requirements for the pump.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hope I’m posting in the proper sub forum. I want to make a compost tea on this grow and see these cheaper airstone kits on amazon for $20.

I’m only going to be brewing a 2.5 gallon batch. Will they be sufficient or do I need to go for something a bit beefier? I’m having a hard time googling this info on the air requirements for the pump.
a simple cheap wal mart fish air pump is all you need 15 bucks,2 air hose and stones,before i went to 33 gal i was making 5 gal bucket for just my medicine thats all i used on small batchs

P

Polcatz89

Im actually using a cheap airstone on an 2 quart koolaid batch .2 plants every other watering they fucking love the shit

P

Polcatz89

Koolaid Pitcher*** 2 quart like a nice frothe cappucino for the girls...they love it...smellls like shit ...probaly because it is😅😅😅

Screenshot 20191003 234213
Top Bottom