Concern about cool air being pulled into grow tent

• Thread starter pnubee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pnubee

I haven't actually set up my first grow, yet. But, I have ordered a 4' X 4' X 6'6" Tent and a Go Green 100W LED Panel (GOGREEN100). I'm setting up in a relatively dry, cool (58 Degrees F, usually) basement. Should I be concerned about such cool air being drawn into the tent? Also, if anyone has had experience with LED lamps, should this GoGreen100 warm the inside of the tent sufficiently? Thanks for any input.

C

cannabiscollector

You're better off using some of your mommas lamps instead of that thing.

You spent the money on a tent now go buy a 600w-1000w aircooled hps or mh/hps switchable light , inline fan, temp stat ,ducting, might end up needing a dehumidifier and a/c

N

Nuglover

With those temps, I'd use a 600 or 1Kw in the tent with a little ventilation.It would probably easy to keep the temps in a reasonable range with the added heat. With LED's it might be a lil too cool in there. 58's a lil low in my opinion. In a descent size basement with only 1 light/tent, you shouldn't need any AC. If you've already bought the LED's, put a couple incandescent lights in there to warm things up a bit...They suck for light but produce a crapload of heat. JMHO...but what do I know?

Top Bottom