Confessions of a Super Noob😅

• Thread starter iamKingBravo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

Comments, Questions, Concerns, Advice, Trolling!!!! All are welcomed!!
Super Noob here on my first Grow
, i have three different strains i’m growing.
Runtz (23 days from germination)
Channel+ (22 days from germination)
Wedding Cake (21 days from germination)

—Started them in FF happy Frog, in small seed starter pots(2in),
transplanted them into their current 3 gallon fabric pots.

—Soil was layered at transplant bottom 7 inches is FFOF top 3in FFHF.

—Watering Practices have been Shitty at best!! (mostly watering to frequent and possibly not enough, if that makes any sense) so yes they have been overwatered a few different times during the process😭

—Grow Tent was advertised as a 3x3 but it’s really 2.5x2.5 Lol

— 18 hrs ON 6 hrs OFF Light is : APQ600S LED Grow Light (supposed to be a 200W light) no dimmer

— FEEDING, only water until i feel safe that i wont kill my ladies😅

— All 3 plants topped at the 5th node and first set of leaves trimmed off the bottom (bcuz those single blade leaves were touching the soil)

Confessions of a super noob

Confessions of a super noob 2

Confessions of a super noob 3

Confessions of a super noob 4

Confessions of a super noob 6

Confessions of a super noob 5

iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

You are aware of your shitty watering practice but still do it anyways? That is insanity.
😭😭😭 not exactly, i just know from looking over my grow journal that my water practices are shitty!!! just from seeing how inconsistent i am with timing and amounts of water… i’m looking to be better for my little ladies, they deserve better 😭🫣

iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

Ima add to this here - I think you water till runoff in the ff soil at least 10/15% once you start feeding for sure to runoff.
How big are the containers? My 20l pots take 5-6l each watering.
iPower 3 gallon fabric grow bags

also what type of nutrients would u guys suggest feeding and when would u suggest to start feeding!?….

i currently only have FFHF all purpose fertilizer
and was gonna get the FFHF fruit & flower as well when i’m ready for 12/12 lighting

growsince79

growsince79

iPower 3 gallon fabric grow bags

also what type of nutrients would u guys suggest feeding and when would u suggest to start feeding!?….

i currently only have FFHF all purpose fertilizer
and was gonna get the FFHF fruit & flower as well when i’m ready for 12/12 lighting
I used that in cocoloco and it worked good. I just used plain water and flipped 2 weeks after transplant, then used the fruit and flower about every 2 weeks.

iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

sweet!! i already feel like less of a shitty plant parent 😅 thanks to you guys input!!
🤞🏽🤞🏽wish me luck!
I used that in cocoloco and it worked good. I just used plain water and flipped 2 weeks after transplant, then used the fruit and flower about every 2 weeks.

iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

Looks like day 20 Wedding Cake is unhappy. Might be too hot.
yes she is not happy with me… as far as temp. inside my tent the temps range between 72-85 F…. and the top was around 24in from the light i recently raised up to 36in… she has been upset with me since transplant which was on Monday July 4th for her

not saying you are right or wrong just giving additional info based on ur reply

growsince79

growsince79

yes she is not happy with me… as far as temp. inside my tent the temps range between 72-85 F…. and the top was around 24in from the light i recently raised up to 36in… she has been upset with me since transplant which was on Monday July 4th for her

not saying you are right or wrong just giving additional info based on ur reply
Because she needs to make health roots.

iamKingBravo

iamKingBravo

Because she needs to make health roots.
yupp that’s pretty much what i’ve been thinking myself… bad roots, since the transplant it has not been doing well….

do you have a suggestion to help potentially save her life !??

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Comments, Questions, Concerns, Advice, Trolling!!!! All are welcomed!!
Super Noob here on my first Grow
, i have three different strains i’m growing.
Runtz (23 days from germination)
Channel+ (22 days from germination)
Wedding Cake (21 days from germination)

—Started them in FF happy Frog, in small seed starter pots(2in),
transplanted them into their current 3 gallon fabric pots.

—Soil was layered at transplant bottom 7 inches is FFOF top 3in FFHF.

—Watering Practices have been Shitty at best!! (mostly watering to frequent and possibly not enough, if that makes any sense) so yes they have been overwatered a few different times during the process😭

—Grow Tent was advertised as a 3x3 but it’s really 2.5x2.5 Lol

— 18 hrs ON 6 hrs OFF Light is : APQ600S LED Grow Light (supposed to be a 200W light) no dimmer

— FEEDING, only water until i feel safe that i wont kill my ladies😅

— All 3 plants topped at the 5th node and first set of leaves trimmed off the bottom (bcuz those single blade leaves were touching the soil)

View attachment 1261167
View attachment 1261168
View attachment 1261169
View attachment 1261170
View attachment 1261172
View attachment 1261171
The real wedding cake? or some off shoot from a seed bank>? There's a huge difference between the jbeezy Seed Junky's wedding cake and others.He created it Im not bashing, I just wondering if you've grown or growing the one from Seed Junky's , You should try Kush Mints if you like wedding cake they both have one common parent which is Animal Mints Kush mints goes for 500 an oz in Colorado wich is insane but they're selling out at that price.........That should give you some idea how popular these strains are

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

YOu're pretty cavalier in your practices but with some practice and self discipline you will be fine. Your plants look great considering the circumstances . Big thick stems, great growth. Just imagine what you can do once you get on track

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

2 Things jumped out ... Plants don't look too bad considering the watering practices, but they do look a bit stunted. The second is consider purchasing an inexpensive analog moisture meter. They run about $10 in my area. It's a cheap investment that will help improve your watering practices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom