Confirmed: I'm Screwed... Aren't I?

• Thread starter mb1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mb1620

mb1620

Hello Everyone,

Brand new to the experience, but feeling like I probably screwed my experiment before even really getting it off the ground. I've been rushed, as I am doing an outdoor grow and felt I needed to get going ASAP considering my location and weather. Germinated a few seeds, and placed them in some soil yesterday.

I created a loose soil with no nutrients for seedling growth:

• 1 part coco coir
  • 1 part perlite
  • .75 part vermiculite

I also created a super soil with this base soil by adding:
  • .75 part EWC
(Per cubic foot)
  • 2 cups kelp meal
  • 1/2 cup blood meal or bat guano
  • 1/2 cup fish bone meal
  • 1/2 cup lobster/crab meal
  • 1/2 cup gypsum
  • 6 cups of rock dust
I potted this mix, then scooped out about a 1/2 gallon size hole in it and added the no nutrient base. Then placed the germinated seeds in the base soil.

I have continued to read and research, but needed to move because of the time of the year and being behind schedule... I'm now realizing I needed to let the hot soil sit and age.

I dug the hole thinking it would take a few weeks for the roots to reach the hot soil... but being that I stuck it straight into the pots after mixing it, I'm probably screwed, aren't I?

Even bad news is good news, just wondering if my thought process is on point and create a plan moving forward and decide how to learn from this swing and miss.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are the plants dead? If not, transplant them into a less hot soil.

The base materials you are using have very little in the way of buffer capacity, meaning that this soil will not regulate chemical changes — it's mostly inert. Then you added a whole bunch of stuff that will release a lot of nutrients into the soil solution, uncontrolled by you or nature.

mb1620

mb1620

The germinated seeds have not even broke the surface yet. I just planted them about 3 days ago. I'm thinking until the roots reach the hot soil they'll be ok?

I'd assume they're too young and delicate to move around at this point, and if the soil doesnt kill them, moving will.

Is there a way to speed up the hot soils processes?

HerbCyclone

HerbCyclone

Hello Everyone,

Brand new to the experience, but feeling like I probably screwed my experiment before even really getting it off the ground. I've been rushed, as I am doing an outdoor grow and felt I needed to get going ASAP considering my location and weather. Germinated a few seeds, and placed them in some soil yesterday.

• 1 part coco coir
  • 1 part perlite
  • .75 part vermiculite

• .75 part EWC
(Per cubic foot)
  • 2 cups kelp meal
  • 1/2 cup fish bone meal
  • 1/2 cup gypsum
  • 6 cups of rock dust
I potted this mix, then scooped out about a 1/2 gallon size hole in it and added the no nutrient base. Then placed the germinated seeds in the base soil.

I have continued to read and research, but needed to move because of the time of the year and being behind schedule... I'm now realizing I needed to let the hot soil sit and age.

I dug the hole thinking it would take a few weeks for the roots to reach the hot soil... but being that I stuck it straight into the pots after mixing it, I'm probably screwed, aren't I?

Even bad news is good news, just wondering if my thought process is on point and create a plan moving forward and decide how to learn from this swing and miss.
I'm not an expert but as someone who mixed hot soil this year unintentionally, then transplanted my 8-10 week old babies in it- not always a death sentence, but I didn't go as heavy as you on the amendments. The next day after mixing and planting, I walked up to giant steaming pots. Not a great a start, but the soil has since cooled down and I acted fast to mitigate the damage. I used a buffer with my plants too, but underneath was like 120-130 degrees F. Some mixes can get 150+ for a few days. I knew this, and CAREFULLY dug up the plants. I put them in 5 gallon fabric pots to establish or at least recover from the shock while my soil cooled down. You won't lose that much time if you up-pot next time. I've learned that jumping the gun rarely works out well in the horticulture world.
Since you just started your seeds, you could just germinated some more as a backup and have seedlings in just a few days. They grow optimally this time of year, and I usually see germination in less than 24 hours.
Hope this helps, definitely not too late. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket so to speak!

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hello Everyone,

• 1 part coco coir
  • 1 part perlite
  • .75 part vermiculite

• .75 part EWC
(Per cubic foot)
  • 2 cups kelp meal
  • 1/2 cup fish bone meal
  • 1/2 cup gypsum
  • 6 cups of rock dust

Yeah I don't know anything about that witches Brew you made? I also don't understand why there are so many out there on the plane attempting to create there own special blend of soil ? Especially if you never basically know nothing about it! Reading about something doesn't make it a real life knowledgeable experiment yeah she's just makes it the first time you tried it but I don't understand why you think those seedlings you planted three days ago or that temperamental and delegate ? You know for sure that they are females females already the only way you would know is if you use the human eye seeds damn things out in regular dirt I mean you're already got it in your mind you're going to die when The Roots find a way to that boiling cauldron of lava that you developed somewhere below them are you sure it has been heated up and burned a tunnel in a dirt and has moved to another location entirely? Only joking about that one I know is it going to sit there and ferment as in melds together! But unless it's the one and only seeds of those particular strange that you have why even worry about those poor unsuspecting girls that might possibly be on their way to their first and last BBQ it is awfully late I don't know where you're located but usually when I start my garden with seeds they don't even pre flower for a month of actual growth! But unless you're some young botanist or scientist I just have to experiment with Mother Nature why not by something that's already on the market that you know will work? Don't get me wrong I'm not cutting you down in any way shape or form and I'm not trying to tell you what to do so please don't think I am! But unless you have numerous seeds and don't care what don't experiment with the only thing you have! Where I'm at it's August almost September, September is the start of The Fall season 1 personally I don't cultivate outside although I would love to have a power of Mother Nature's light bulb I don't want the rest of her life-forms infesting my girls! How much time you actually have before your automatic switch flips on I don't know ? I think you live whatever it is must be you are going to need at least 8 weeks although outside is different than inside so like I said I'm not that hip pain outside cultivation too many variables that I don't need you try to learn about in such a short I'm out of time hell I don't even want to learn about it in a full amount of time! Too many bugs ew also way too many funguses I walk up on my garden one day and I noticed all my God there's a fungus Among Us, a fungus amungus yeah and then I have to resort to I don't know how many fungicides pesticides that it would also have to be learning about overnight. I tell you sometimes you guys that seem do want to cultivate outside scare the hell out of me I'm glad I don't have to smoke your herb I mean there's enough carcinogens in a plant alone but without some kind of help up-to-date none of those has hurt anybody by themselves but now that recreational marijuana is legal in so many places it won't be long before you hear about – – marijuana is killing everybody giving them cancers of unknown varieties or giving them Strokes giving them everything you can think of we tried to warn you we we told everybody that that evil devil weed is going to destroy the world and it started with your children your poor children oh my God the devil is Among Us it's like a fungus Devil Weed Devil weed 33. It won't be long before we have to protect what we are cultivating legally ! We will do that by explaining! Dash – – it's not the weed / marijuana it's the pesticides and chemicals people are adding to them that's making little Johnny hallucinate I'm giving Lucy cancer! But seriously man good luck I hope your experiment doesn't burn a hole through the Earth or eat the roots of your young ladies

Oldman13

Oldman13

Yeah I don't know anything about that witches Brew you made? I also don't understand why there are so many out there on the plane attempting to create there own special blend of soil ? Especially if you never basically know nothing about it! Reading about something doesn't make it a real life knowledgeable experiment yeah she's just makes it the first time you tried it but I don't understand why you think those seedlings you planted three days ago or that temperamental and delegate ? You know for sure that they are females females already the only way you would know is if you use the human eye seeds damn things out in regular dirt I mean you're already got it in your mind you're going to die when The Roots find a way to that boiling cauldron of lava that you developed somewhere below them are you sure it has been heated up and burned a tunnel in a dirt and has moved to another location entirely? Only joking about that one I know is it going to sit there and ferment as in melds together! But unless it's the one and only seeds of those particular strange that you have why even worry about those poor unsuspecting girls that might possibly be on their way to their first and last BBQ it is awfully late I don't know where you're located but usually when I start my garden with seeds they don't even pre flower for a month of actual growth! But unless you're some young botanist or scientist I just have to experiment with Mother Nature why not by something that's already on the market that you know will work? Don't get me wrong I'm not cutting you down in any way shape or form and I'm not trying to tell you what to do so please don't think I am! But unless you have numerous seeds and don't care what don't experiment with the only thing you have! Where I'm at it's August almost September, September is the start of The Fall season 1 personally I don't cultivate outside although I would love to have a power of Mother Nature's light bulb I don't want the rest of her life-forms infesting my girls! How much time you actually have before your automatic switch flips on I don't know ? I think you live whatever it is must be you are going to need at least 8 weeks although outside is different than inside so like I said I'm not that hip pain outside cultivation too many variables that I don't need you try to learn about in such a short I'm out of time hell I don't even want to learn about it in a full amount of time! Too many bugs ew also way too many funguses I walk up on my garden one day and I noticed all my God there's a fungus Among Us, a fungus amungus yeah and then I have to resort to I don't know how many fungicides pesticides that it would also have to be learning about overnight. I tell you sometimes you guys that seem do want to cultivate outside scare the hell out of me I'm glad I don't have to smoke your herb I mean there's enough carcinogens in a plant alone but without some kind of help up-to-date none of those has hurt anybody by themselves but now that recreational marijuana is legal in so many places it won't be long before you hear about – – marijuana is killing everybody giving them cancers of unknown varieties or giving them Strokes giving them everything you can think of we tried to warn you we we told everybody that that evil devil weed is going to destroy the world and it started with your children your poor children oh my God the devil is Among Us it's like a fungus Devil Weed Devil weed 33. It won't be long before we have to protect what we are cultivating legally ! We will do that by explaining! Dash – – it's not the weed / marijuana it's the pesticides and chemicals people are adding to them that's making little Johnny hallucinate I'm giving Lucy cancer! But seriously man good luck I hope your experiment doesn't burn a hole through the Earth or eat the roots of your young ladies
Typo correction (human eye seed) is supposed to say
( feminized seed just scooped them out and put them in regular dirt dammit) and where it says (has been heated )should have said (hasn't heated)
Hello Everyone,

• 1 part coco coir
  • 1 part perlite
  • .75 part vermiculite

• .75 part EWC
(Per cubic foot)
  • 2 cups kelp meal
  • 1/2 cup fish bone meal
  • 1/2 cup gypsum
  • 6 cups of rock dust

Oldman13

Oldman13

Typo correction (human eye seed) is supposed to say
( feminized seed just scooped them out and put them in regular dirt )dammit and where it says (has been heated )should have said (hasn't heated)--------> don't forget remember even Frankenstein didn't create his monster from just one chunk of dead meat! He had plenty of dead bodies at his grasp and plenty of failures as well- - - ->
Download 20210717 212251
Download 20210707 222847

Download 20210717 211049
PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Relax, you used a good buffer with ~20% 😎 worm castings and vermiculite (EACH!) and that also adds good soil biology. Humus and clay (vermiculite) are badass buffers. I think you'll be fine.
If anything you went overboard on the buffers - just the worm castings is probably all that was needed. Or half of each lol

I use a crazy hot soil with 6+ months of nitrogen in it but it's got worm castings, biochar, compost,, and a bunch of greensand - all of which buffer the excess nitrogen by bonding with it in the ammonium stage of the nitrogen cycle, keeping nitrate levels pretty optimal throughout the grow.
I also don't understand why there are so many out there on the plane attempting to create there own special blend of soil ? Especially if you never basically know nothing about it!
I'm guessing this is some super soil recipe they read online? At least mb120 is trying to grow organically ☺️

Oldman13

Oldman13

Relax, you used a good buffer with ~20% 😎 worm castings and vermiculite (EACH!) and that also adds good soil biology. Humus and clay (vermiculite) are badass buffers. I think you'll be fine.
If anything you went overboard on the buffers - just the worm castings is probably all that was needed. Or half of each lol

I use a crazy hot soil with 6+ months of nitrogen in it but it's got worm castings, biochar, compost,, and a bunch of greensand - all of which buffer the excess nitrogen by bonding with it in the ammonium stage of the nitrogen cycle, keeping nitrate levels pretty optimal throughout the grow.

I'm guessing this is some super soil recipe they read online? At least mb120 is trying to grow organically ☺️
LOL yeah I guess so maybe that's what it is I don't know but if I was new to the cultivation life at least try something that's already made first but to each their own like I said I'm not condemning anybody for nothing that is unless they're pumping cancer-causing or brain altering chemicals into the mix or the churn and if that's the case pray to God they smoke them themselves and don't share them without a label warning – – – –> hear ye hear ye may ye be warned smoking the herb that I personally cultivated could be hazardous to your health or possibly your brain cells not to mention future generation you create when you have your babies- - - you have been warned Now pass it over to me :-( :-(.- - - - - - - speaking of monsters I'm not even sure where to start on this one I know I have to send her out considerably I'm just wondering if I should start to sea of green but all these potential clones she's a damn good Ringo OG, AKA Kush , t h c around 27 to 28% just transplanted her last night getting this lovely young lady ready for the final Journey I figured maybe about 10 days from now but I don't know if I'll be finished thinning out and prepping her , holy moly holy moly

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh yes organically more power to the ones who Venture into this land of the unknown well I guess it's known I guess what is not known is the the possibility that if the entire planet went back to Total Organics to cultivate all of our food, our supply of drinking water most likely would be completely contaminated with in 10 years due to the run off of all the crap used in order to be completely organic it's not exactly a friendly run off and people just don't realize how much Farmland is used on this planet don't get me wrong I prefer them to be organic but not everybody is a clean organic cultivator and just because you buy something that says organic on the label does not qualify it as organic 100% you wouldn't believe how much stuff out there this is organic that is far from it but I hope I'm the ones that do determining cell is as between organic cultivator actually are doing the background checks on everything they use and also are giving complete attention to where the run off of there crops are running off to :-) there are so many cheerless type Farmers out there I could give a crap about anything but the Prophets they get at the end of the Harvest

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

people just don't realize how much Farmland is used on this planet don't get me wrong I prefer them to be organic but not everybody is a clean organic cultivator and just because you buy something that says organic on the label does not qualify it as organic 100% you wouldn't believe how much stuff out there this is organic that is far from it
😍
There are two approaches to sustainable agriculture:
1. The "input substitution" approach, which merely attempts to substitute "organic" inputs for synthetic ones
2. The agroecological approach, which challenges the paradigm of monoculture and includes the non-human ecosystem in its production systems.

I'm just happy if people are going for #1 and hope to nudge them into #2 😄
I'm just wondering if I should start to sea of green but all these potential clones she's a damn good Ringo OG, AKA Kush , t h c around 27 to 28% just transplanted her last night getting this lovely young lady ready for the final Journey I figured maybe about 10 days from now but I don't know if I'll be finished thinning out and prepping her , holy moly holy moly
From all the evidence I've seen SOG is more productive per watt and per sq. ft. in all circumstances due to lower stem:flower ratios.

Oldman13

Oldman13

😍
There are two approaches to sustainable agriculture:
1. The "input substitution" approach, which merely attempts to substitute "organic" inputs for synthetic ones
2. The agroecological approach, which challenges the paradigm of monoculture and includes the non-human ecosystem in its production systems.

I'm just happy if people are going for #1 and hope to nudge them into #2 😄

From all the evidence I've seen SOG is more productive per watt and per sq. ft. in all circumstances due to lower stem:flower ratios.
Yes I do believe that's true I can't say 100% sure because I've never actually done it or really talk to a lot of people that have I've only seen the pictures and read about it somewhat, – – – somewhat meaning not enough to totally understand it 100% but enough to see and hear what I'm reading but overall seeing all those 12in plants that are basically just big and juicy smelly buds then mentally comparing those larger plants that has big buds on top small but at the bottom if they even develop into buds all due to lack of light and a lot empty air in between! And of course that all depending on experience and lighting of course because I have seen some pretty large gnarly plants with nothing but big and beautiful Budds all the way up and down I mean I would love to try it but I have something else called the warden that constantly stands in my way preventing me from doing a lot of things that I would like to do so no sea of green at this point- - - - -😟😖😫😭😥😤😲😔😳

mb1620

mb1620

I appreciate all of the thoughts and input. As far as going with the combination of ingredients for my grow, my goal was really just to find a diverse soil mixture which matched my budget. Once going through the first grow, depending on results, i planned on researching ingredients further to see if they correlate to any of the issues or successes i had. Then figuring out adjustments and going from there.

I chose this path because previous growing experiences in other realms, as well as my extensive knowledge of human nutrition, has shown me that creating something yourself, vs. using something pre-packaged or more processed, gives you less knowledge of what is truly inside the mixture. You have more control when you make it yourself. Perhaps labels are not completely genuine when they say organic (the same is true for human foods), but I will take those over those that overtly state they are inorganic. That combined with researching the companies/sources of my ingredients is the best i can do IMO.

Considering all of this, the hot soil proved to be only half my troubles on my first grow. I did not do proper bird mitigation and they tore apart my seedlings. Killing most. But I did have 2 plants make it. One autoflower which is getting closer to harvest, and one green crack which is vegetative stage right now.

It is a super soil recipe i found online. It matched my budget and actually seemed fairly simple to some of the others i came across. With being pressed for time, i decided to pull the trigger and learn through trial by fire. Failures are only learning opportunities.

At this point, and at the point of transplanting my one feminized plant, the soil had cooled. Once i placed the plant into the soil, it took off, and growth has been exponential. I'm excited to see where the feminized plant ends up once the growing cycle is complete. It should be switching over to flowering fairly soon considering my location.

That being said, you both are clearly more experienced than myself. I would appreciate any information or guidance to learn more about this process. I would like to try an indoor grow through the fall and winter months where I am, but know that will be an entirely new journey.

Ultimately, I am most interested in learning about organic cultivation, both indoor and outdoor. If you would be so kind as to share any resources you have found particularly helpful related to indoor cultivation, organic farming and/or super soil creation, I would be very grateful. Also interested in ways to increase yields. My two largest goals are quality organics and highest possible yield per plant.

To give updates on my plants, the autoflower seems to have buds that just aren't that dense. Although, it did not have an easy seedling stage. It was torn apart by birds and just barely survived. Still, i feel as though the buds have something to do with the nutrients or lack there of available to the plant. My general understanding is that the supersoils allow the plant to selectively choose nutrients as needed from the soil as its life progresses. Any insight into this would also be appreciated.

Too early IMO to tell what are the pros and cons of my green crack grow. The plant seems healthy and growing feverishly at this point of vegetation.

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

That being said, you both are clearly more experienced than myself. I would appreciate any information or guidance to learn more about this process. I would like to try an indoor grow through the fall and winter months where I am, but know that will be an entirely new journey.

Ultimately, I am most interested in learning about organic cultivation, both indoor and outdoor. If you would be so kind as to share any resources you have found particularly helpful related to indoor cultivation, organic farming and/or super soil creation, I would be very grateful. Also interested in ways to increase yields. My two largest goals are quality organics and highest possible yield per plant.
Well suffice to say this is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various chemical and biological and biochemical processes involved in living soil. A good place to start are the books Plant Nutrition and Soil Fertility Manual by J. Benton Jones, Jr. and Soil Microbiology, Ecology, and Biochemistry by Eldor A. Paul (ed.).

Oldman13

Oldman13

I appreciate all of the thoughts and input. As far as going with the combination of ingredients for my grow, my goal was really just to find a diverse soil mixture which matched my budget. Once going through the first grow, depending on results, i planned on researching ingredients further to see if they correlate to any of the issues or successes i had. Then figuring out adjustments and going from there.

I chose this path because previous growing experiences in other realms, as well as my extensive knowledge of human nutrition, has shown me that creating something yourself, vs. using something pre-packaged or more processed, gives you less knowledge of what is truly inside the mixture. You have more control when you make it yourself. Perhaps labels are not completely genuine when they say organic (the same is true for human foods), but I will take those over those that overtly state they are inorganic. That combined with researching the companies/sources of my ingredients is the best i can do IMO.

Considering all of this, the hot soil proved to be only half my troubles on my first grow. I did not do proper bird mitigation and they tore apart my seedlings. Killing most. But I did have 2 plants make it. One autoflower which is getting closer to harvest, and one green crack which is vegetative stage right now.

It is a super soil recipe i found online. It matched my budget and actually seemed fairly simple to some of the others i came across. With being pressed for time, i decided to pull the trigger and learn through trial by fire. Failures are only learning opportunities.

At this point, and at the point of transplanting my one feminized plant, the soil had cooled. Once i placed the plant into the soil, it took off, and growth has been exponential. I'm excited to see where the feminized plant ends up once the growing cycle is complete. It should be switching over to flowering fairly soon considering my location.

To give updates on my plants, the autoflower seems to have buds that just aren't that dense. Although, it did not have an easy seedling stage. It was torn apart by birds and just barely survived. Still, i feel as though the buds have something to do with the nutrients or lack there of available to the plant. My general understanding is that the supersoils allow the plant to selectively choose nutrients as needed from the soil as its life progresses. Any insight into this would also be appreciated.

Too early IMO to tell what are the pros and cons of my green crack grow. The plant seems healthy and growing feverishly at this point of vegetation.
Damn dude and I thought I was the only one with that problem! Do you get writer's cramp as well? Seriously I hope you didn't take what I said as a insult , about the witches brew I thought whatever you get a formula from somewhere no, I mean I don't think you just pulled it out of your hat but when you do get these why am I still take care of the directions and time periods for cooking it up? I mean like prior to cultivation ? I guess I'll according to my own experience of like that monkey in size 2 and one or two tablespoons 2 gallon of water and allow it to steep for 24 to 48 hours and a long-term 68 hours it doesn't say what happens if you let me sleep for like 40 hours! It also doesn't say is that gallon you are making is good for one plant or 10 plants so did you find out crest of the equation you kinda have to dig a Little Deeper I know one place said something about guano being flammable and could literally blow up break dancing video like I steep for a week or two is that when it's going to blow up? Also it doesn't say as for the flammable part do you have to light with a match or does it self combust? And exactly how big of a explosion would a gallon be? You think you could be kind of important to know if it's going to be one of these
Download 20210828 032732
or would you be looking at something more like this?
Download 20210828 033141
or even one of these!
Download 20210826 181306

Oldman13

Oldman13

Please you live within your budget I know exactly how hard that could be! I am now redone those figures like a hundred times , hoping and praying that I made a mistake, but I didn't make a mistake:-( :-( :-(

Download 20210828 034152
Download 20210828 034803
Oldman13

Oldman13

Damn dude and I thought I was the only one with that problem! Do you get writer's cramp as well? Seriously I hope you didn't take what I said as a insult , about the witches brew I thought whatever you get a formula from somewhere no, I mean I don't think you just pulled it out of your hat but when you do get these why am I still take care of the directions and time periods for cooking it up? I mean like prior to cultivation ? I guess I'll according to my own experience of like that monkey in size 2 and one or two tablespoons 2 gallon of water and allow it to steep for 24 to 48 hours and a long-term 68 hours it doesn't say what happens if you let me sleep for like 40 hours! It also doesn't say is that gallon you are making is good for one plant or 10 plants so did you find out crest of the equation you kinda have to dig a Little Deeper I know one place said something about guano being flammable and could literally blow up break dancing video like I steep for a week or two is that when it's going to blow up? Also it doesn't say as for the flammable part do you have to light with a match or does it self combust? And exactly how big of a explosion would a gallon be? You think you could be kind of important to know if it's going to be one of theseView attachment 1162392 or would you be looking at something more like this?View attachment 1162393 or even one of these!View attachment 1162395
Damn dude and I thought I was the only one with that problem! Do you get writer's cramp as well? Seriously I hope you didn't take what I said as a insult , about the witches brew I thought whatever you get a formula from somewhere no, I mean I don't think you just pulled it out of your hat but when you do get these why am I still take care of the directions and time periods for cooking it up? I mean like prior to cultivation ? I guess I'll according to my own experience of like that monkey in size 2 and one or two tablespoons 2 gallon of water and allow it to steep for 24 to 48 hours and a long-term 68 hours it doesn't say what happens if you let me sleep for like 40 hours! It also doesn't say is that gallon you are making is good for one plant or 10 plants so did you find out crest of the equation you kinda have to dig a Little Deeper I know one place said something about guano being flammable and could literally blow up break dancing video like I steep for a week or two is that when it's going to blow up? Also it doesn't say as for the flammable part do you have to light with a match or does it self combust? And exactly how big of a explosion would a gallon be? You think you could be kind of important to know if it's going to be one of theseView attachment 1162392 or would you be looking at something more like this?View attachment 1162393 or even one of these!View attachment 1162395
I'm not sure but there's a good chance Somebody may have a question about what I said! Well what I didn't say was - - - - - monkey I have no idea where that damn monkey came from? But what I did say was bat guano! Now the two just might live in General proximities but don't be mixing up 1 to 2 tablespoons of monkey doudou I don't think you're going to get the same results as you would with bat guano!! And by the way that was one to two tablespoons to 1 gallon of water , not to gallons ! I also don't know if monkey doudou becomes highly volatile or not? But I think if you were too put two much potassium on your seedlings regular seeds not feminized there's a good chance you will produce more males instead of females and I think monkey do do might have higher levels of potassium do to bananas they eat?

Oldman13

Oldman13

Hell I can't even find the photo of the month pictures that logic he is
Download 20210828 044755
's talking talking about

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well suffice to say this is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the various chemical and biological and biochemical processes involved in living soil. A good place to start are the books Plant Nutrition and Soil Fertility Manual by J. Benton Jones, Jr. and Soil Microbiology, Ecology, and Biochemistry by Eldor A. Paul (ed.).
.Ahh h h yes just the tip of the iceberg! So if you would like to build yourself some type of shelter up on this iceberg- - - ->
Download 20210828 122248
just make sure you bring your fishing pole and plenty of some type of bait .
Just don't forget that polar bears also like to climb up onto icebergs ,especially if they catch a whiff of bait!
Then depending upon which current this Iceberg follows you might have time to sit down and eat some raw fish while reading so much so so so much information that you previously archived into an app that t doesn't require for you too be online to read due to the fact you'll be Out Of Reach of the cellular towers!
There is one on the tip of my tongue but at the moment I can't seem to spit it out? But probably you don't really want to start a open fire that would mean a supply of firewood ! Coleman Fuel and burners in this case would be a better choice than firewood and most likely won't attempt to melt your new living space up on this iceberg:-).
But as long as it doesn't follow a tropical current or a flock of tropical birds on their way to the Hempfield up on a secluded Island somewhere in the South Pacific! You should be okay and might have time before your Berg melts out completely or just enough 2 capsize as they sometimes do!
You won't have to worry about freshwater though because the iceberg will be made of it:-) so don't forget to download the app...( oh my God what is the name of that app)? So you can archived a couple of tons o f soil information and classification and unless you somehow,
have the Fantastic photographic and stereophonic memory don't forget to save your archives! And last but not least if you'll take some kind of battery packs or solar powered Chargers otherwise most definitely you most likely won't even get a third of the way through said information before your freshwater iceberg solidifies on you:-) :-) :-)

Download 20210828 121825
Download 20210828 121926
Download 20210828 121926
Download 20210828 130431
Download 20210828 130301
Oldman13

Oldman13

.Ahh h h yes just the tip of the iceberg! So if you would like to build yourself some type of shelter up on this iceberg- - - ->View attachment 1162552 just make sure you bring your fishing pole and plenty of some type of bait .
Just don't forget that polar bears also like to climb up onto icebergs ,especially if they catch a whiff of bait!
Then depending upon which current this Iceberg follows you might have time to sit down and eat some raw fish while reading so much so so so much information that you previously archived into an app that t doesn't require for you too be online to read due to the fact you'll be Out Of Reach of the cellular towers!
There is one on the tip of my tongue but at the moment I can't seem to spit it out? But probably you don't really want to start a open fire that would mean a supply of firewood ! Coleman Fuel and burners in this case would be a better choice than firewood and most likely won't attempt to melt your new living space up on this iceberg:-).
But as long as it doesn't follow a tropical current or a flock of tropical birds on their way to the Hempfield up on a secluded Island somewhere in the South Pacific! You should be okay and might have time before your Berg melts out completely or just enough 2 capsize as they sometimes do!
You won't have to worry about freshwater though because the iceberg will be made of it:-) so don't forget to download the app...( oh my God what is the name of that app)? So you can archived a couple of tons o f soil information and classification and unless you somehow,
have the Fantastic photographic and stereophonic memory don't forget to save your archives! And last but not least if you'll take some kind of battery packs or solar powered Chargers otherwise most definitely you most likely won't even get a third of the way through said information before your freshwater iceberg solidifies on you:-) :-) :-)
Of course you could always wait and catch a bigger iceberg.....

Download 20210828 131244

Latest posts

Top Bottom