Confirmed: I'm Screwed... Aren't I?

• Thread starter mb1620
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mb1620

mb1620

Don’t beat yourself up too hard, look at it as a learning experience, a mistake that you will never repeat!
Definitely have been looking at it this way. And I'm definitely happy I decided to try at it instead of taking a whole extra year to learn. Decided to learn trial by fire while also researching more.

As I've said to others, anyone who might have suggested readings, I would be greatly appreciative.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Relax, you used a good buffer with ~20% 😎 worm castings and vermiculite (EACH!) and that also adds good soil biology. Humus and clay (vermiculite) are badass buffers. I think you'll be fine.
If anything you went overboard on the buffers - just the worm castings is probably all that was needed. Or half of each lol

I use a crazy hot soil with 6+ months of nitrogen in it but it's got worm castings, biochar, compost,, and a bunch of greensand - all of which buffer the excess nitrogen by bonding with it in the ammonium stage of the nitrogen cycle, keeping nitrate levels pretty optimal throughout the grow.

I'm guessing this is some super soil recipe they read online? At least mb120 is trying to grow organically ☺️
I don't know why I would think that should be MB 420? But you know I'm also not sure if MB stands for Mister bong? Maybe he does a 120 before taking each hit and complete a full 360 in three hits? 1/3 turn on each hit and he's wasted after 3 glorious hits , well maybe not wasted but that's when he decides if what he is smoking is any good:-)
I mean you know what everybody used to say was – – hey dude like man I've got the best one hit ,. Nobody And I mean nobody Elsa's even compares to my one-hit Kush!:-). Then we would take a couple of floor hits and~^~^~^~~^~^~^^^~~~---------------------- Felix the Cat oh, what a wonderful wonderful cat,. After I filled him a hit, his heart would go pitter-pat right before the line went flat.....
To be honest I never really seen one-hit pot I mean yes I have felt it on one hit but the way they interpreted it was we didn't need anymore after one hit!...
And to this very day some fifty odd years later oh, I still have never seen any per se (one hit). Even when it comes to dab or hash and I make some pretty good hash,,, sometimes infusing it back with the dab that I extracted from it making it super hash:-):-) :-) .
Now don't get me wrong I have seen some people that can only handle one it along with people that can't even handle a hit at all! But personally I need more than one hit:-) :-) :-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

Definitely have been looking at it this way. And I'm definitely happy I decided to try at it instead of taking a whole extra year to learn. Decided to learn trial by fire while also researching more.

As I've said to others, anyone who might have suggested readings, I would be greatly appreciative.
Kowabunga dude oh, I have always said and still do say. The day you stop learning, is the day you die! Seriously keep learning man . There's really not that much else in life except for enjoying what you learn! And being able to teach others the same...

Oldman13

Oldman13

That is it the app I was talking about it's called sonca there's two of them one is free but it's better to get the other one it's only a couple of dollars actually have them both on
my Xbox 1

Top Bottom