Confused to the max

• Thread starter ukbigbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukbigbud

This has boggled me for a few years, certain companies say, mix your nuts set ur ph then add....... For example roots excel or amino treatment, top shooter, this is just house and garden. I have read it with others. What I don't get is, do I then set the ph again once I have done this??????? Many thanks

K

kushsmoker30

they recommend that so u don't pore acid or PH down on ur amino or Roots Excel n kill what ever goods in there. say u need 30 gal of nute's, take 25 gals n do A & B then PH it. take a 5 gal bucket with water and PH it to where u want it, add ur additives to the bucket mix real good then put additives in ur res. if u got alot of additives it would be better to maybe use to buckets with 2.5 gals of water, so u don't risk lock out something. + it make it easier to mix chunky stuff like algen extract.

beast

beast

ph +nutr,

i ph at 6.4-6.8 using lemon juice... acheap ph lowering tool....then i add nutr, and test and retest ph, im still leaning with help from this site and my ladys are improving by folds ...i also see a differents while using a pur. mineral pur filter for all watering & conects to your facet...exhale co2 bags are great last for 6 months set it forget it be carefull dont staying in room if not vented well...co2 good for plant not so for us my grower friend, still learning the tricks of the trade.......best luck.

Beast

Top Bottom