Confused

• Thread starter Piperhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Piperhawk

Hello everyone, first time grower here. Currently growing 3 RQS criticals. I just stared week 4 of my flower stage. 2 of the girls look healthy as can be 1 of them is starting to show tip burns and quite a few leaves are starting to wilt. All 3 are getting the same nutes as I mix up for all of them at the same time. Not sure if it's possible overfeed or environment. I currently live out of the country and limited on resources and money so they are currently just growing in my shed that I have here. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Monster762

Monster762

Hello everyone, first time grower here. Currently growing 3 RQS criticals. I just stared week 4 of my flower stage. 2 of the girls look healthy as can be 1 of them is starting to show tip burns and quite a few leaves are starting to wilt. All 3 are getting the same nutes as I mix up for all of them at the same time. Not sure if it's possible overfeed or environment. I currently live out of the country and limited on resources and money so they are currently just growing in my shed that I have here. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Im no pro but post pics.
Try to put temps lights on n off.
light schedule
What lights you’re running and distance
Soil or ?
And put the nutes and doses.
The wilt could be a few different things.
Honestly lack of responses is cause these aren’t already listed.

Monster762

Monster762

Im no pro but post pics.
Try to put temps lights on n off.
light schedule
What lights you’re running and distance
Soil or ?
And put the nutes and doses.
The wilt could be a few different things.
Honestly lack of responses is cause these aren’t already listed.
What do you mean by wilting? See I can’t really picture your plant which makes most people just scroll on. But plenty people here will help if you let em.

P

Piperhawk

I will have to wait til tomorrow to post pics as they are sleeping currently. Growing in soil Bio Bizz All-Mix. They are currently on 12/12 schedule. Light is a 400 HPS sitting about 20" away from the girls. Nutes are Dutch pro. Currently using Bloom phase. 300 ml of part A and 300 ml part B which is then mixed with 2 L of tap water with a ph+ added to get to levels to 6.5. Temps run from 22.0-24.5c with lights on to 17.0-20.5c RH runs any where from as low as 35% to 58% depending on lights being on. If I was back in the states I could have a proper grow area set up as I have more resources and all my tools at home! Currently in Ireland as the wife's company moved us here for 2 years. Only 7 months to go til we move back!! Hope the extra info helped and will definitely post pics tomorrow when lights go back on!

P

Piperhawk

IMG 3633

IMG 3634
P

Piperhawk

The first 2 pics are the one that I feel is having trouble this last one is one of the 2 I feel is healthy so you can compare. Same exact feeding for all 3. One of them clearly is suffering from something!??

sixstring

sixstring

Can you give more details,nite strength,temps and humidity,how big the pots are,how much water you give and how often.looks super dry and probably hot.nutes and pH will lock up in those conditions.do you have a tds,ppm meter and pH meter.where do you get your water.hard water can do crazy shit to your soil

P

Piperhawk

Can you give more details,nite strength,temps and humidity,how big the pots are,how much water you give and how often.looks super dry and probably hot.nutes and pH will lock up in those conditions.do you have a tds,ppm meter and pH meter.where do you get your water.hard water can do crazy shit to your soil
If you read up higher on the thread I put some of the info on here already. They are in 14 L pots they get watered currently every 3 days and give them 1L each watering. I do test the ph level before each feed and is between 6.3-6.5

P

Piperhawk

I will have to wait til tomorrow to post pics as they are sleeping currently. Growing in soil Bio Bizz All-Mix. They are currently on 12/12 schedule. Light is a 400 HPS sitting about 20" away from the girls. Nutes are Dutch pro. Currently using Bloom phase. 300 ml of part A and 300 ml part B which is then mixed with 2 L of tap water with a ph+ added to get to levels to 6.5. Temps run from 22.0-24.5c with lights on to 17.0-20.5c RH runs any where from as low as 35% to 58% depending on lights being on. If I was back in the states I could have a proper grow area set up as I have more resources and all my tools at home! Currently in Ireland as the wife's company moved us here for 2 years. Only 7 months to go til we move back!! Hope the extra info helped and will definitely post pics tomorrow when lights go back on!

Top Bottom