Confusion!!! With leaf clawing help..

• Thread starter jamk911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jamk911

jamk911

My plants recently had mild nitro deficiency in week 2 of flower.. ok so i added a dose of veg nutes to help get em through ...
Now i got half the leaves clawing.. the other half happy.. its got me confused.. is it just a mild toxicity and maybe let it go and not use nutes next watering.. or is any clawing cause for immediate flushing.. heres some blurples.. its 5am ... lol
Notice same branch even 1 leaf claws.. other behind it..no claw

Confusion with leaf clawing  help
Confusion with leaf clawing  help 2
bathngodblud

bathngodblud

Can you take a picture without the purple light by chance? It’s really hard to diagnose most problems when it’s on from a computer screen esp since the purple light

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
There’s no need it’s a slight case of to much N it from giving then the veg nutes as you are into 2nd week of flower you can see the clawing in the purple light . Good luck with Your grow . Od .

TheVeryBadSadGrower

TheVeryBadSadGrower

Also...many nutrient companies have you giving veg nutes in flower right to the end? Just trying to understand a little better.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Most of the leaves in pic have clawing be it slight or severe if you look very closely a sigh of to much N as well the tips are burnt as @chemistry has pointed out caused by Nute overload a good flush with PH correct water should start it on its way to a speedy recovery , ok keeping veg nutes going through bloom cycle is ok but at a real low rate not full strength in my opinion .

TheVeryBadSadGrower

TheVeryBadSadGrower

Most of the leaves in pic have clawing be it slight or severe if you look very closely a sigh of to much N as well the tips are burnt as @chemistry has pointed out caused by Nute overload a good flush with PH correct water should start it on its way to a speedy recovery , ok keeping veg nutes going through bloom cycle is ok but at a real low rate not full strength in my opinion .
Yea I have always went in around 50-75% unless they are sucking it down like its going out of style.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I run my veg nutes through the 2 weeks into the flower period after you flip the leaves all my leaves on my plants they store N and later on in the grow the plant will draw from the leaves
as you get closer to harvest time .

TheVeryBadSadGrower

TheVeryBadSadGrower

I run my veg nutes through the 2 weeks into the flower period after you flip the leaves all my leaves on my plants they store N and later on in the grow the plant will draw from the leaves
as you get closer to harvest time .
Would that not hurt harvest slightly? Instead of the pulling from the medium...its now doing extra work by pulling from the leaves instead of working on creating flower?

Top Bottom