Congrats to Exotic for just winning the 2014 Denver cup for best hybrid flowers!!

• Thread starter oneshot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greendarknight

Just wanted to say congratulations and it was great to meet you and chop it up...your flowers at the cup were superior to anything else I came across at the cup or at a shop in CO.

I was holding on to that last bit of Spirit in the Sky right up until the flight home! It looked too good to roll up!

Much respect!

G

greendarknight

Much respect @greendarknight... I'm stoked you had a great cup experience and got to try some of our flowers. In all honesty, that's what it's all about! Good times and memories to remember forever :)

Good vibes~~

you got it bro, can't wait to pop some of your gear! I know I'll be happy!

Are the Cookies & Cream going to be available in the future?

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

@ExoticGenetix i would have bought that last pack of the starfighter ,but the black guy in your booth was being an asshole to me.i asked him to let me sample it and he blew me off instead he gave some random guy a packed bowl of it.that guy who got the bowl didn't even buy shit.i felt disrespected after buying 3 packs of your gear on here.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
@Full.Melt

I'm sorry you felt disrespected by "that black guy" at my booth. The weekend was very crazy and overwhelming. I truly don't think that anyone was trying to be rude to anyone. When 10 people are calling you and trying to get your attention at once, you can only do so much at one particular moment. Again I'm sorry if you felt like you were disrespected, those were nobody's intentions I can assure you. If you actually knew the guy that you are calling an asshole then you would know he is the farthest thing from that in the world. Furthermore... If you have a problem with something like this in the future id prefer you come to me in Pm rather than airing out a situation that I personally didn't control. If I was a dick.. Then sure tell everyone I'm a dick... But this... Come on now?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I bought the last pack available from exotic... Was flight... I could tell you homies were beat. It was just nice to see ya homie. Looking forward to hunting through these flight seeds :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I can't imagine giving out free dabs alllllllllllllll day long ..not only generous but exhausting ..dealing with everyone picking your brain and gemme.gemme...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ex.... what more can be said? Much love for all of your devotion to this movement. I come from a time when none of whats happening in todays times could even have been possible when I was comin up. But know this,,,,, I did have the DREAM of the day when this shit would be happenin. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom