• Thread starter RobotChicken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RobotChicken

RobotChicken

THCFARMER HAS HAD 400,000 visits in the past 30days

BIG CONGRATS TO YOU HOMIE!

See ya when we reach 1 million!

Keep up the good work and thanks for making this happen!

400,000 visits...Sounds like someone is growing something....

RC

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
400,000 Visits!!!

Congratulations to Logic for all his Hard Work on The FARM! Thanks for making THC Farmer what it is today.

400,000 Visits!!!!

Aqua Lab Tech

A

A.Sherman

hmmm

I think 100,000 of those visits are me checking to see if the fire bx's have dropped yet, any updates...?

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

I think 100,000 of those visits are me checking to see if the fire bx's have dropped yet, any updates...?

LMAO! that is really funny but these are from individual unique visits... If they weren't I know between you and a few other favorite members it would be well over a million visits easy. haha

RC

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

my go to site on the www. the crew must be doin' something right around here. :fighting0087:
Congrats and cheers to 500,000!

RIPP

RIPP

Congratulations to all THCfarmers around. Probably the best place to be.

Cheers:banana1sv6:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Another Milestone!

Check this out! :clapping

THCFARMER---Currently Active Users: 1468 (216 members and 1252 guests) ...king kong aint got nuthin on me!!

ICMAG---Currently Active Users: 749 (396 members and 353 guests).......The downward spiral has begun.......teehehe

I

ibTheMan

Im pretty sure most come here cause they know the World Famous ib, b up in the hisouse, so you guys are Welcome. lol

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
:banana1sv6:
If they weren't I know between you and a few other favorite members it would be well over a million visits easy. haha

RC

Don't you judge me RC! LOL, when the drops are taking place and I know, that is most def. A 10+ login day for me alone :pimp:

Thank you Logic and crew :ninja

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Best site out there for sure! Congrats logic!

-TF

Yep

Congrats and Thanks Logic!

Strange...I was just thinking about this today...I was thinkin this site is Waaaaay Better than any other cannabis site.
I was thinking this site probably get lots of Hits from folks wanting to learn to grow better buds.
Or that just look at all the cool photos

I was right.

TortureKill

TortureKill

The Farm is doing the DAMN THING! Keep it up logic, friends and family. We have a good line up of breeders putting in work here, as long as things stay in balance this site will go on many more years. Just take care of your customers and everything else will fall into place. We need to give some credit to the members and growers here as well. There's quite a few guys on this site, doing it, putting in work. Lets let this site set the standard for all of the other guys out there. Keep it up everyone!:banana1sv6:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
you might want to give waayne a big thank you also....after the robbery he made a big donation that paid the server bill for the next 3months...without him thcfarmer would probably be offline right now....

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
you might want to give waayne a big thank you also....after the robbery he made a big donation that paid the server bill for the next 3months...without him thcfarmer would probably be offline right now....

Thank you waayne.. we all appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom