connoisseur genetics at the high times cannabis cup

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ojd

come by our booth at the high times expo and say hi and get some dabs and bong rips

we also got some buds for sale at the original damkring coffeshop

cheese n chong
grandoggy purps cup entry
chemy jones cup entry

peace

420king-MASSES

wish i coulda made it,,im still mot allwed to country,,hopefully well be able to get up and dab out,,,ive been workin ur gear pretty mu h exclusively since being off line family and law shit fucked.my posts up,,,ojd truecannablis ur boy kinger is back i got some pics to show u guys dsdh,cheesedawg,,,are now consideted elites in western mass,,,im afraid to post pics in open forum i can only get pics on my phone and post from phone,,,,guys message me i got some diggity diggity dankage to show yall

420king-MASSES

wish i coulda made it,,im still mot allwed to leave country,,hopefully well be able to get up and dab out,,,ive been workin ur gear pretty mu h exclusively since being off line family and law shit fucked.my posts up,,,ojd truecannablis ur boy kinger is back i got some pics to show u guys dsdh,cheesedawg,,,are now consideted elites in western mass,,,im afraid to post pics in open forum i can only get pics on my phone and post from phone,,,,guys message me i got some diggity diggity dankage to show yall

O

ojd

hi 420king bro how ya been man

long time no see

yeah im not welcome in your country either or i would of done a usa tour by now
give me 5-10 years and il be over there for sure

bro hit me up in email great to hear from you
[email protected]

peace

Top Bottom