Connoisseur Genetics Showcase pt1

• Thread starter LionVibez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LionVibez

Greets Farmers....just moving some threads that I and possibly a few others have completed with CGS gear. Pics will here and there due to me having to copy it from text (printable version) Its my first time trying this so bear with me....I didnt want that info to be lost due to this whole ordeal. If others feel so inclined to help out pls do so with your own threads or ones u think are helpful! Thanks

First up we will have a lil mix of Dbl Sour G, Dbl Sour D Haze, Sour Hazy Jones, and Grandaddy PHaze...Ojd was kind enuff to gift me a few of each so i started them bout a month ago. Unfortunately i lost 2 to some fungas gnat larvae very early on as they were sprouting :( as of right now I have 3 GDP Haze, 4 Sour HJ, and 2 Dbl Sour G. I hope to get at least one or more fems from each and go from there. I repotted them into 5" squares of a Mix of FF happy frog and coco croutons (4/1) in place of perlite. For nutes i will be feeding them with GH organics line of food "GO"....grow,bloom,kelp, and a bud booster. I did a lil training on them today and tied them over so they will hopefully start to bush out. Up til now were being vegged under a 126w HGL led light.....except for the first week when they initially broke the surface I kept them near a window to catch the sun. It caused a lil stretch but nothing to worry bout. I will get some pics tomorrow and post them along with details of the rest of the strains i will be running in this thread! Take care :wave:

Kodama 06-19-2010 11:41 AM
This is going to be great! Just a minute.....there! I'm ready :lurk:

danimarie193 06-19-2010 05:10 PM
i am tagged up and cant wait to see what you can do with this stuff.

true grit 06-21-2010 11:27 AM
Can't wait to see these ladies going broseph!

HookNLine 06-22-2010 01:13 PM
Nice

lost in a sea 06-22-2010 03:29 PM
sounds like a sweet selection man!!

ill defo be watching how these go for ya...:good:

Alex-F 06-24-2010 12:16 PM
Did I mis anything yet, no, cool looks like I peeked in at the right time. :D

Pullin up a chair :lurk:

LifeIsGrowing 06-24-2010 10:47 PM
Definitely pulling up a chair and takin notice to this one man. Can't wait to see some new work by ya, I know that Grandaddy Purple Haze is gonna be beautiful. Definitely subscribin to this one. My good vibes go out to the new grow and can't wait to see the results.

Peace
-LIG

Irie_Lion 06-30-2010 10:23 AM
Whats up Ojd,True, Dani,Lost,Alex,TG,Kodama,Hook....well i finally got the time to snap a few pics yesterday and upload them so we can see whats goin on so far with the younins :). In the first post I mentioned starting the 11 seedlings but losing 2 etc...well the number is down to 6 now lol. I've eliminated 3 males and identified 2 fem so far. 4 remain unsexed. Not really sure if i will hang on to the males yet but even if i dont then I can always place them outside at this time of the year and collect pollen later. The plants are now under the hps for 12hrs out of the day and led other 6 when it turns off. I'm hoping with the recent transplant and xtra light they will get a growth spurt.

2 confirmed Fems
Sour Hazy Jones #1
[
Dbl Sour G #1

remaining plants waitin to show sex
Sour HJ #2

Sour GDP

Irie_Lion 06-30-2010 10:25 AM
update pt 2

ok so I had to break the update into 2 parts in order to accommodate the pics lol.....so here goes again

Now as for the other strains I mentioned will be running along with the first set....we have some Sour Chaze, Dbl Sour D haze, and East Coast Sour G. First two are from his last drop and the ECSG is a relist that i snagged at the same time....was from an older lot that he did last year. All are currently in straight coco and suffered a minor set back soon after being tranplanted outta their starter cups. I accidently watered them with a jug that had nutes mixed for some older plants and ended up with some deficiencies as u can tell by the pics. Straight water is what i have been giving them since then and they will receive their first feeding today or tomorrow. Oh yea I am using H&G coco nutes on all the coco plants along with Roots xl and multi zen etc for flowering. Hopefully by the next time i update with pics they will be lookin better lol. I figured what the heck ill post them up even if they look like sh*t ;) All have been veggin under the 126w led and at first I think I might have placed them too close since they stacked node on top of node with lil stretch on a few of them. One ECSG in particular was stunted by the nutes but still managed to get about 7-8 nodes in a lil over an 1" of growth. On one of the DSDH also i noticed it had 4 leaves/branches coming from each node....gonna keep my eye on that one and hope its a girl. Well thats bout it from here....I will prob transplant the youngest seedlings outta the 3" sq containers for some bigger ones next week and begin to train/top then.

Dbl Sour D Haze

#1 #2

#4 #5

ECSG #1

#2 #3

#4 #5

Sour Chaze #1

#2 #3

#4 #5

el clandestino 06-30-2010 03:42 PM
Wow!!!!! Now thats a showcase. Beautiful job as always. I cant wait till those beans hit the boo. Thanks for the pics and the heads up.

freeganja 06-30-2010 03:46 PM
Tagged!

unclefishstick 06-30-2010 04:04 PM
nice line up bro,got yah tagged,looks good so far:dance013:

L

LionVibez

chuckyoufarley 06-30-2010 04:39 PM
woohoo digging the strains ,everythin looks great

dank.frank 06-30-2010 06:53 PM
sorry for being late here...thanks for putting me in the loop....

tagged in...

dank.Frank

idoreallytry 06-30-2010 06:54 PM
nice bro tagged,,peace

jochen_45 07-01-2010 04:00 AM
Nice work, tagged in!

GreatLakes THC 07-02-2010 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irie_Lion (Post 3655124)
<<<4 branches per node
Cool find. I haven't seen that before. I've seen three many times, but never four. From my experience it's something that they grow out of though.

Nice looking plants. Hope you find a lot of girls.

GreatLakes THC

SourDeezy 07-02-2010 08:13 PM
I have a 3 branch blockhead male but it eventually grew out normal. Still cool though.

Irie_Lion 07-27-2010 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truecannabliss (Post 3730715)
Looking great bro, how are they coming along now?
Thanks for for repping CSG so well.
Peace
Yea man no prob...I'm a livicated CGS buyer/grower ;) Things are moving along in the garden...sorry for the lack of updates but its been really hard to try to get pics with extra family members staying with me and they dont know that i grow lol.

Other than that i have placed all but 3-4 of the plants into flower due to running outta space...I got like 12 other ladies basking under my 600 so things are gettin tight in there. Oh yea these are the f/m ratios i got so far....4/5 Sour Chaze, 2/5 ECSG with one undetermined as of today and 3/5 Dbl Sour D haze. On the other batch with the Sour HJ etc...i have 3/4 Sour GDP, 1/3 dbl sour G, 1/3 Sour Hazy Jones...not bad i would say.

All but the last set of strains i mentioned are in 5" sq containers of coco and thats what i will finish them in unless someting happens lol. The last 5 are goin to be flowered in 1 gal containers of coco. Originally the plan was for soil but i found it easier to have all the same medium for feed purposes. Clones have been taken from most of the plants and the remaining few will be cleaned up and cuts taken in the morning ;). Oh yea my internet connection is kinda iffy atm cuz of some old wiring that needs replaced so forgive my absence if u dont see this thread updated til monday. Otherwise i'm gona try and get some pics up by friday. Well thats it for now so til next time :tiphat: Good Vibez and Jah Bless

Irie_Lion 07-27-2010 06:34 PM
yea even worse when its your mother! Yea im pretty excited bout the nice variety once its all finished though...and thats not including the other 6-8 strains that are sharing the space with these ladies :) u are welcome for a smoke if u make it my way lol. Thanks for stoppin by TCB.

Irie_Lion 07-29-2010 11:39 PM
Flowering - Day 7

Ok so here are some pics of the second set of seeds i started (sour chaze, ecsg, dbl sourd haze) They were topped a cpl weeks ago and most branched out nicely without any training....some got a lil stretchy between nodes due to being on the outskirts of the light. To help remedy that i'm trying to rotate them every so often under the lamp and also adding 2 126w led panels....1 on each side of the hps to boost light ;) One is up and the other hopefully by this weekend lol. Once they are both up i will take a pic of the room to show u how it looks. Well enuff of the rambling and onward with the pics.....

First up we have 2 East Coast Sour G ladies.

Dbl Sour D Haze ladies.....

and last but not least some Sour Chaze

#1 & 2

#4 & 5

oh ya forgot to mention...all the plants are bout 16-18" tall with the exception of one of the dsdh...12"

Will post pics of the sour hazy jones, sgdp etc..tomorrow sometime.

LifeIsGrowing 07-30-2010 01:24 AM
Lookin great Irie! Very healthy looking. Curious is the 'Sour Chaze' the 'Sour Chem Haze'?

-LIG

Irie_Lion 07-30-2010 04:44 AM
yea i actually did that after takin the pics yesterday lol....i pinched and bend the tops of the tallest dsdh and will get the other one today at lights on ;)

Irie_Lion 07-30-2010 05:12 AM
cool it will be nice to compare some phenos and see what the dom traits are. Do u think that the small container size will have a neg effect on growth n yield since most will go bout 10-12 weeks?

danimarie193 07-30-2010 10:10 AM
Hey man everything is looking great. Keep up the good work and thanks for the heads up this morning. I hope you got them because I had a late night and got the message to late.

Irie_Lion 07-30-2010 10:25 AM
Yea man u know i was gonna let these pass by :) Woke up at 4 and been up ever since lol. Need to take a nap soon when my son falls asleep...

Irie_Lion 07-30-2010 04:59 PM
Update pt 2

Ok so here are a few more of the ladies i just tossed into flower not long ago. I started them in soil but ended up repotting into coco right before i flipped them.

Sour Hazey Jones

Sour GDP's

I still have another Sour GDP veggin cuz it was a lil smaller than the rest and also a Dbl Sour G. Both will be transplanted and flowered by this coming week. I think that SGDP #2 leans more towards its daddy (sssdh) and the other 2 phenos i have more gdp dominant or so i think lol.

Oh yea and just for the heck of it here are a few pics of a Purple B haze that got bout 2 weeks left and a sssdh with bout 4wks remaining

PBH

SSSDH

Thats it :tiphat: Hope everyone enjoys their weekends!

CherChezLaGhost 07-30-2010 09:46 PM
Beautiful as always Irie! Keep doing your thing fam. Yo Irie did you test either the Chem Jones or the Chem Wreck Kush? Just asking cause I. know you've sampled a lot of CG gear. Just copped both and ain't see any test logs on here. Thanks Bredgren

CherChezLaGhost 07-30-2010 10:23 PM
Damn I bugged out Irie! After I asked I looked in test grows... Duhh. And there they were, I was just looking in thid part

Irie_Lion 08-18-2010 03:46 PM
well i cut down the PB haze the other day and will do the same for the sssdh here in the next day or 2. I wasnt able to get any pics of the other before she got chopped up cuz there were too many ppl around the house ;) Heres a cpl pics of the girl who is gettin the ax next (74 days or so)....she is about 18" tall and the first 6" all stem lol....so really bout a ft. I noticed some swollen pods and lo and behold she is pregnant....dont have a clue as to who the father might be lol. There was a mix of males that were under some fluros above the garden lol....They came from the other seeds i started in this thread (sdc,sour hazy j etc..) Either way ill add them to my seed stash and grow them out eventually. As for smells she has a sharp lemon/cleaner smell to her and very sticky ;) Onto the pics....

I'm gona try and get another update in for the rest of the ladies in this thread by weekend if I get the oppurtunity.....They are coming along though and I transplanted the ones i had in the 5" square pots into a slightly bigger pot that measures 6.5"x6.5x8" to give'em a lil more rootspace. Soon come!

Irie_Lion 08-30-2010 05:25 PM
Whats up ppl....heres a quick update that will be in 2 parts :) Didnt get the chance to snap shots of all the ladies today but will get the rest tomorrow and post them as well. So today makes day 45 for the gdps and hazey j and 37 for the dbl d haze . First up are the 2 Sour Gdp's, 1 Sour Hazey Jones I have flowering and 1 of the dbl d haze...The 2 diff phenos of the Sour Gdp smell pretty similar....kinda like a rotten fruit. The pheno which i think favors the dad more has a sour rotten smell to it whereas the other is just rotten lol. The Sour Hazey J isnt as strong smelling as the GDP's but has more of a peppery/spice smell....and last but not least for today the Dbl Sour Dhaze reminds me of the sssg and sssdh i grew out previously with a strong lemony/sour scent. As i mentioned a bit back I ended up transplanting the plants I started in soil into slight larger containers with coco for ease of watering etc. I think that the initial cpl weeks they spent in dirt at the beginin of flower slowed them down due to neglect on my behalf (not watering consistantly and too small of containers) so they are a lil behind imo...no big deal though ;) all of the plants in this update are 21" and under from top of container. Here are the pics.....

SOUR GDP's

Side by side

Sour HJ
oops the pics came out kinda shitty so ill toss them in the next update sorry bout that ;)

Dbl SourD haze

danimarie193 08-30-2010 06:19 PM
How do your plants do making the switch from led in veg to hps in bloom?

L

LionVibez

Irie_Lion 08-30-2010 07:06 PM
pretty good i dont notice any diff really....no shock or anyting like that from the change of light if thats what your asking? I put one of the panels to the left of my hps and havnt got around to puttin the other on the right side yet (dunno if that will even happen since i plan on moving soon) but once i move i plan to use the 2 126w leds from veg to flower on their own and use a 220w t5 for my veg and cuttings ;) Hope to have them on alternating schedules and get my perpetual back in rotation! Also i reconfigured my plant arrangement after the pics earlier and all of them are directly under the 600w now as opposed to before when they were to the left of the 600 and mainly under the led....good vibez bro

idoreallytry 08-30-2010 09:42 PM
lookin good brother,,,peace

SumDumGuy 08-30-2010 09:54 PM
Fantastic!!

pt 2

what up Ido, Sum, heres the second part of pics i took today.....38 days in and prob go 38-40 til chop. These ones stretched a heck of alot more than the cpl from yesterday....they were in a dense canopy and kinda fought their way out so i ended up trimming all the lower branches. Ended up with a lot of wasted space but that will be corrected next time around ;) I had originally intended to flower them out in 5x5x6.5" sqaures but ended moving them into the same size containers i transplanted the others into since i had the space. Roughly a gallon in size i think....Here are the pics....

Dbl SourDhaze (the remaining one i didnt get to yesterday...i have one more but it was kinda runtish so i didnt include it lol)

ECSG

side by side

SourDChaze

all 3

and last but not least a group shot of all them

unclefishstick 08-31-2010 04:52 PM
cant believe i missed this one bro,nice selection,well done!

Irie_Lion 09-01-2010 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick (Post 3825763)
cant believe i missed this one bro,nice selection,well done!
Hows it goin Unc....yea better late than never right :) Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd (Post 3827025)
looking great bro

yeah you got a great selection(wish you was near me so i could come for a taste test)

them grandaddy look very grandaddy dom by the leaves

any smells of the girls yet
which stinks the most,what kinda smells
lemon,fuel ,musk fruit

keep up the good work

peace

Hey whats up Ojd, hope all is well there on your end.....bout to start a few the OG Chem x5,Chemwreck x5,Sour Chem Haze x5,Lem Chemx5 along with some of my Amnesia Kush testers from Karma and some of Moscas gear :) Stay tuned

The Sour Grandaddy p's smell kinda like a musty/rotten fruit smell with the one that has the thinner blade leaves a lil more sour smellin. Some of the sour chaze have a strong fuel smell with a sorta musk/meaty undertone. Dbls sour d hazes remind me alot of the sssdh or sssg due to the lemony/chemical smell.....some of the others dont really have that strong of a scent yet but im sure things will change as they progress in flower....thanks for stoppin by bro.

BroughtSuperior 09-01-2010 12:25 PM
looking stellar buddy, the selection is off the hook, im shure u will have one of the best head stashes around wen the grow is over, keep it on, im grabing a late seat!
cheers

coloradomedical 09-15-2010 02:07 PM
I love the skills good sir, especially those involved in the training.

Irie_Lion 09-23-2010 12:28 PM
still goin

Hey sorry for lack of updates....once again dealin with more family drama and not having a constant net connection. Today makes it bout day 68-70 for the sgdps, shj and 9 wks for the dsdh,sourd chaze and ecsg. I have been flushing them for the past week and will continue to do so for the next cpl days...prob till day 75-77. Smells range from sour & rotten fruit on da sgdp's kinda peppery citrus on sour hazy jones. The sour d chaze r kinda lemony and musky. Dbl sdh look a lot like the ssdh and smell really strong of lem fuel and sour. Pretty close smells on the Ecsg...all are pretty resinous and have nice bud strcture. Few will need lil trimming after cut. Some nice stackin of calyxes starting swell up too. Pics to come soon. Oh yea almost forgot that I have one lil sssg goin now too that is due to finish with its cousins lol...thanks for stoppin thru!

el clandestino 09-23-2010 04:47 PM
Thanks for the update Lion. Best of luck to you brother.:ying:

Irie_Lion 09-30-2010 07:47 AM
harvesrt round #1

Quick update....can't supply pics yet though due to my pc situation still lol. I chopped the sour hazy jones and sour gdp's 1&2 yesterday at day 75...looks like they will all avg bout 20g a pc dry. I can't wait to run these plants again with a longer veg and give them a lil more space to spread out....they have the potential to yield very nice if given the chance. I took plenty of pics and gonna show them soon as I can! The rest of the plants are due to come down in the next 3-5 days. Originally it was around the 7th-9th for the 2nd group but I decreased the hrs from 12/12 to 10/14 bout 2 wks ago in hope of ripening them up a wee bit early...seems to have worked too. There are some really nice phenos in this bunch and I plan on keepin a few around for a while! Oh yea did I mention that they are very strong smelling as well??? Lol I gotta keep the carbon filter runnin nonstop in order to keep eliminate the odor so my mom don't smell it :).

8n other news I germinated another group of seeds that I will run this fall winter...5 each of LemChem, Sour Chem Haze, ChemWreck Kush, and OG Chem, and might throw some Hazeolope seeds in the mix too since not many ppl gre that one out it seems. That's bout it for now stay tune for the pics and the new batch of seedlings ! Good vibez

jochen_45 09-30-2010 08:44 AM
Great pics and nice plants, I like this thread. I'm waiting
for the Dbl.SourD Haze and some more, but you have them
all, thats a line up, that I also would like to grow, my respect.

Irie_Lion 09-30-2010 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jochen_45 (Post 3898167)
Great pics and nice plants, I like this thread. I'm waiting
for the Dbl.SourD Haze and some more, but you have them
all, thats a line up, that I also would like to grow, my respect.

Yea I only put down 5 of each this time and still found some nice plants! If u liked the sssdh u will definitely dig the dbl sdh...I have one or two that r very similar to the ssdh and one tat seems to have more sour d traits or so I think lol. Once I get the pics posted upposted maybe OJD or Tru can check'em out and get a more knowledgable id on them. Thanks for stoppin in Jochen...

Oh yea and after checkin out ecsg #4 it looks she will be ready to come down tomorrow or next day along with one of the sour d chaze too. Take care

idoreallytry 09-30-2010 12:23 PM
sounds great brother cant wait to see what the end results are,,,the sdgdp's look like they are gonna be nice,,,peace

jochen_45 10-01-2010 09:32 AM
Dbl. Sour D Haze

I didn't told you before, but I have a sour diesel ibl in my current grow and of course I hope, its a female. She looks very nice and I have the plan to pollinate her with some sssdh-pollen from my last grow. So I would be able to make my own double sour cross with them and after that I would like to make a comparisongrow with Ojd's Dbl. Sour D Haze. That would be great,`cause she is the only one from a whole pack, who made it. I was very disappointed at first, but I have to say, she is something special, she looks very good and gets more beautiful with every day.
She is going into flower now , you can see it at the branches, but she doesn't show, whats going on with her sex until now. When she is a girl for sure, she will have a lot of work to do, hehe, making clones and seeds. To bad I got no sour diesel pollen, but the sssdh is good enough for me and I would be very happy. We will see....

sssdh

el clandestino 10-04-2010 10:48 AM
Iries pics

dsdh#1(2)

dsdh#1

escg #1

escg #1 (2)

el clandestino 10-04-2010 10:56 AM
dsdh #1 (5)

dsdh #1 (4)

dsdh #1 (3

dsdh #1 (2)

escg #1 (3)

escg #1 (4)

escg #1 (5)

ecsg #4 (1)

ecsg #4 (2)

ecsg #4 (3)

ecsg #4 (4)

ecsg #4 (5)

ecsg #4 (6)

ecsg #4 (7)

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:03 PM
Some more of Irie's pics. SGDP #2

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:08 PM
SGDP #1

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:12 PM
SDC #4

SDC#4

SDC #4

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:14 PM
SDC #4

SDC #4

SDC #4

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:17 PM
SDC #4

SDC #4

SDC #4

danimarie193 10-04-2010 01:18 PM
SHJ and SGDPs

Irie_Lion 10-04-2010 01:23 PM
Thanks a bunch El clandestino & Danimarie for posting them pics up for me! Been kind rough lately not having a reliable internet connection where I upload and post pics on my own lol. Still got a few more to go thru on my camera and should have them ul and posted. Sometime this week...they are all hangin and drying now....let me just say that my place is smelling pretty green right now lol...thanks again guys!

lost in a sea 10-04-2010 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truecannabliss (Post 3908782)
Outstanding bro, im drooling on my keyboard.....cant wait to hear what kind of smells your getting and what you think of them, you've done an excellent job as always.
Thanks for sharing.
Peace
^^^ i second every word of this

all looks sooo tasty!!

damn fine nugs irie bro,, :ying:

nukkumatti 10-05-2010 04:20 AM
Jeah mon good work!!

Really like the looks of that sdc#4..!

unclefishstick 10-05-2010 09:51 AM
:respect: cant believe i missed this one irie,loving the calyx formation on these,you can see the dank just dripping from those buds...great showcase of stellar genetics:good:

Irie_Lion 10-05-2010 10:05 AM
Thanks Nukku,True,Lost, & Unc. :) yea I'm very pleased on how they turned out as well. The calyxes were stackin nicley on one or two phenos outta each strain...swome had a more sour smell to them and other kinda rotten fruit/musty odors. We will see how it carries over after drying out some...and when I smoke it :) wish some of u guys were nearby to sample it out with I. I'm not very good when it comes to smoke reports so it would be nice to get another opinion lol. If all goes well I should have the second set of pics uploaded today or tomorrow and get them posted in here soon after....stay tuned.

freeganja 10-05-2010 10:35 AM
Your drying room must smell like heaven! Excellent work on the grow Irie Lion.

LifeIsGrowing 10-05-2010 11:49 AM
Damn Irie, Those are some beautiful ladies you have there. Great work. I wouldn't mind commin out and helpin ya smoke em ;) heh. I'm just wondering tho, what size containers where they finished in? Just curious, cause they don't seem very large in the photos.

Great work bro, keep up the good work and keep makin the homeland proud.

-LIG

Doobieduck 10-08-2010 09:07 AM
Good looking show here. I love those stackers...DD

Irie_Lion 10-08-2010 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd (Post 3917914)
:jawdrop:

yo irie

looking delicous
so where am i flying to for that smoke test(na seriously tho next year im flying out for a us tour and would be good to meet for a smoke)

man bro these are looking dank
especialy the double sour haze
man nice 1 on these bro,you got a nice green thumb

i got a few going like i said earlier
they will be very small as were not veged long and left in small pots
just a taste test
but will post up some pics on your thread so we can compare pheno's

you ready for the new stuff coming, free of course as you really know how to run a show
(people are going to love these)
i cant wait to run the new stuff myself

remeber to drop back with a smoke report when ready

peace
. Yea man when u make it out this way let me know....after all u have done for I the least I can do is roll up a few spliffs and. Smoke out :) before a taste test it looks like there are a cple phenos outta this run that standout. I plan on running them again soon with a better veg and training to get them to thei potential. Post them pics up when u get around to it....I know u are a busy man.

Hell yea I'm ready for the new stuff :) really excited to find out what u guys been workin on lately! How much longer will we have to wait?? I'm like a kid waiting for christmas lol...take care bro and smoke reports soon come! Along with the rest of the pics ;)

Irie_Lion 10-08-2010 09:35 AM
For some reason it got cut out of my last post so here goes again...

Just wanted to hail up DD,LIG,Free andanyone else I might have missed! Thanks for stoppin in to check out my lil grow show :) good vibez...hope ya'll enjoy yur wkend!

Irie_Lion 10-08-2010 09:38 AM

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:20 AM
SourHJ #5

SourHJ #4

SourHJ #3

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:23 AM
SourHJ #2

SourHJ #1

SDC #1 (6)

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:25 AM
SDC #1 (5)

SDC #1 (4)

SDC #1 (3)

L

LionVibez

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:29 AM
SDC #1 (2)

SDC #1

ECSG #3 (4)

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:32 AM
ECSG #3 (3)

ECSG #3 (2)

ECSG #3

danimarie193 10-13-2010 11:35 AM
DSDH #4 (4)

DSDH #4 (4)

Irie_Lion 10-13-2010 11:50 AM
Thanks man...and just a quick update after a 5 day dry and then jarred up. They are smokin very nice...

unclefishstick 10-13-2010 04:19 PM
oops,sorry irie,got tied up right away this morn,see i got beat to it! looking great by the way!

Irie_Lion 10-13-2010 06:21 PM
Yea man they are all dried and what's left is gettin a lil cure . Ill take some dry bud shots here in the next cpl days and get them posted by wknd. Ido tried a few of them. Maybe he will see this and give a unbiased opinion lol...

danimarie193 10-14-2010 10:53 AM
DSDH #4 (2)

DSDH #4

DSDH #2 (4)

danimarie193 10-14-2010 10:57 AM
DSDH #2 (3)

DSDH #2 (2)

DSDH #2

Irie_Lion 10-14-2010 11:51 AM
Thanks again man...I didn't even realize there were more pics left!

idoreallytry 10-14-2010 12:27 PM
yeha i dont know what o smoked but everthing i smoked was a top notch buzz stinky very sticky,,,good going bro,,,,peace

Irie_Lion 10-16-2010 12:08 PM
Well now that my internet is working properly I am gonna go snap a few pics of some buds and get them posted...generic smoke rfeport to follow shortly after lol.

Irie_Lion 10-16-2010 02:35 PM
Dry Bud shots

ok here's a few pics of some of the buds....unfortunately I dont have any of the sgdp or shj. Smoked some and had to get rid of a lil to make ends meet. There is a variety of flavors and smell to them when being smoked or even broken up. Will get to that more another time....pics in no particular order.

Dbl SourDHaze

East Coast Sour G

Sour D Chaze

Unknown's lol

I think the one in the front is sour hazy jones and not sure bout the others.....hope everyone is having a nice weekend :tiphat:

Good Vibez

el clandestino 10-16-2010 03:18 PM
Outstanding work Irie. Good luck to you bro.

unclefishstick 10-17-2010 08:30 AM
nice nuggage bro!

shawkmon 10-17-2010 08:34 AM
very impressive, irie, do you have any hazelope pics , or anyone else, i cant seem to find any?

Scrogerman 10-17-2010 08:49 AM
As always great work Irie, keep it Green ;)

Irie_Lion 10-17-2010 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawkmon (Post 3938086)
very impressive, irie, do you have any hazelope pics , or anyone else, i cant seem to find any?
No i dont but I have a pack of seeds here.....Ill prob get 5 started here within the next month....
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclefishstick (Post 3938078)
nice nuggage bro!
Thanks Unc....always a pleasure when u pass thru :tiphat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by el clandestino (Post 3936810)
Outstanding work Irie. Good luck to you bro.
Thanks amigo....Ive been burning some the past few days and loving it ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrogerman (Post 3938110)
As always great work Irie, keep it Green ;)
Thanks Scrogerman.....good vibez

shawkmon 10-17-2010 09:43 AM
cool, ill be on the lookout

Irie_Lion 10-17-2010 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd (Post 3938593)
you got a great selection there:dance013:that would def keep my palate happy

we got prety much the same flowering up now
i took some pics the other day but no time to upload today
im going to take a bunch of pics and dump them on your thread if thts ok so we can compare phenos etc

keep up the great work and make room for some new seeds coming in next week or 2
drying now

keep up the great work bro

peace
Yea man throw up some pics when u get a min...i'd like to see some more phenos.

Just shoot me a pm when they are ready!!! Thanks:tiphat:

CurbsideService 10-17-2010 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojd (Post 3938593)
keep up the great work and make room for some new seeds coming in next week or 2
OJD,
Very excited to learn what you will dropping here soon!

Lion,
Great thread, and dry shots! Any personal Favorites?

Irie_Lion 10-17-2010 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurbsideService (Post 3938655)
OJD,
Very excited to learn what you will dropping here soon!

Lion,
Great thread, and dry shots! Any personal Favorites?
Yea there are a few that I know I liked more than others but thinkin bout it now I can't remember which they were :) I'll have to try what is left individually and take a few notes for a quik smoke report...not the best at desriptions but I'm gonna give it a try soon enuff. Take care and thanks for passin thru!

shawkmon 10-19-2010 08:48 AM
if ya can bust a pic of the hazealope pls ojd , you sure make some nice crosses , i bet it feels good watching yer seeds grown

and thats where pt1 ended. Pt 2 coming this week with a new lineup of ladies....Lem Chem, Sour Chem Haze, Chemwreck Kush, with more to come in the near future! Stay tuned :)

L

LionVibez

well its seems like its gonna be too much work to try and go thru and match the same pics to the dates in the posts so what i'm gonna do is just do each strain with a few pics of early flower thru harvest in a seperate post. A few of these strains are currently being grown out again and are 6 wks into bloom....not my grow but will get pics as they near chop.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

well its seems like its gonna be too much work to try and go thru and match the same pics to the dates in the posts so what i'm gonna do is just do each strain with a few pics of early flower thru harvest in a seperate post. A few of these strains are currently being grown out again and are 6 wks into bloom....not my grow but will get pics as they near chop.

Appreciate the hardwork thus far, takes hella effort, Peace SSP

Latest posts

Top Bottom