Connoisseur Quest For Dank.

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

@drewski85

Clone Only Strains - Abusive OG

This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg. This is what I always find on it. Also says maybe Chemdog cut but I doubt it from what I have seen

drewski85

drewski85

@drewski85

Clone Only Strains - Abusive OG

This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg. This is what I always find on it. Also says maybe Chemdog cut but I doubt it from what I have seen
sorry for jacking your thread.I think I've seen a bubba (abusive) also.either way, looking legit

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

sorry for jacking your thread.I think I've seen a bubba (abusive) also.either way, looking legit
No worries not too much going on yet.

Salt build up really killed production in so many ways. I expect to crush my previous grows with this knowledge of how much runoff I actually need.

Since watering thru a good 30% after flushing.. I'm getting growth rates I've never seen in veg. Flower sizes I didn't have before. Super Fuzzy white roots again, been a while since I had them like this. Quicker growth rate of roots too. No more brittle growth. So much Shit really that I had been wondering why and chasing in a hundred directions all wrong.

I got seeds to start too just been waiting to figure out my clones lol

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

More flower updates at 32 days. think I'm over my lame harvest period and back to creating fire.. steady working on these girls till they can come down. Here's my wfa
Tmp 17080 IMAG0994 755540554
Tmp 17080 IMAG0995 1116879454

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

My slightly unhappy gsc x bb she had a moment of sadness bu.t she seems to be springing back. Amazing what a flush can do..
Tmp 17080 IMAG09962069588705

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Made some ACT tea today gonna give it to these and my phantom cookie / Abusive light. Did some transplanting in the veg side and roots are back to being very vigorous can't wait for the next round to not be over vegged. These are all 5-6'. Phantoms are the same.

Started taking cuts in coco. So much easier than the cubes imo and cheaper too. Show some pics tomorrow

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

My first coco clone :) think I like this new style.
Tmp 3917 IMAG1003648580880

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Real happy with this light so far. For only beginning week 6 the stack is my best ever. Getting enough runoff, mixing my own dry salts, hormones, and using dry Humic/fulvic/seaweed all contributed. My ppms have not hit over 6-700 in here. I might hit them once with 1000 but no need from the looks of them. Didn't even hit them with co2 this round Yeee

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Damn the gardens are blowing up! I <3 coco. Everything touching coco is going berzerk. Picture updates to follow

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Got a wfa, purple dawg x crystal ship, and two rockstars mixed in there. These are from last week.

Organica

Organica

How u liking those iceboxes? Got a shit load of them with a freezing creek feeding em then just dump the water back in they have been working great setting up was a real bitch but worth it if I had to buy a chiller I think ac would of been the way to go though.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

How u liking those iceboxes? Got a shit load of them with a freezing creek feeding em then just dump the water back in they have been working great setting up was a real bitch but worth it if I had to buy a chiller I think ac would of been the way to go though.
I like them I am running sealed 2k bare bulb in each room with dehumidifier running and I keep the temps under 84 with chiller inside the garage. Couldn't do all that with 9k btu of split ac lol. Both have advantages. Wish I had a creek :/
i can't control humidity with the iceboxes with out more ac power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom