Considering everything goes well. Can anyone with expertise estimate what kind of yield I can expect with this wedding cake x gelato?

• Thread starter Triniyrdgrowr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Wedding cake x gelato f1 in 35 gallons of super soil mix of rainforest top soil, chicken manure, fish heads, fish guts, worm castings, guano and perlite.
Currently going into week 4 of flower, def noticing more trichomes than when I grew the mother plant(wedding cake). Just looking for a ballpark estimate of what kind of yield I can possibly hope for.
Also, any tips on organic solutions to deter caterpillars and bud worms?

Thanks in advance

Considering everything goes well can anyone with expertise estimate what kind of yield i can e
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Light is the driving force behind yield, so the amount of sunlight is important. But you need all other factors dialed in to use all the light properly for growth.

Triniyrdgrowr

Triniyrdgrowr

Light is the driving force behind yield, so the amount of sunlight is important. But you need all other factors dialed in to use all the light properly for growth.
She gets about 9 hours of direct sunlight. 10-11 hours on some really bright days

The_ganjapreneur

The_ganjapreneur

Wedding cake x gelato f1 in 35 gallons of super soil mix of rainforest top soil, chicken manure, fish heads, fish guts, worm castings, guano and perlite.
Currently going into week 4 of flower, def noticing more trichomes than when I grew the mother plant(wedding cake). Just looking for a ballpark estimate of what kind of yield I can possibly hope for.

Thanks in advance
Those are going to be healthy

3Dino

3Dino

Thanks in advance
Looks like 7 or 8 oz to me use

Thanks in advance
Looks like about 7 or 8 oz. Use bacillus thurengesis applications for Caterpillar.

Top Bottom