Consuming a small amount of earthworm castings probiotic beneficial or parasitic jungle?

• Thread starter Rickypohiogrower32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rickypohiogrower32

Rickypohiogrower32

So yesterday I did consume a very small amount of earthworm castings in the hopes that I could obtain some otherwise unobtainable attainable beneficial bacteria for my gut knowing what we know now about our guts and eating vegetables and how beneficial the bacteria is??? Thoughts?

Consuming a small amount of earthworm castings probiotic beneficial or parasitic jungle
Allegedly

Allegedly

So yesterday I did consume a very small amount of earthworm castings in the hopes that I could obtain some otherwise unobtainable attainable beneficial bacteria for my gut knowing what we know now about our guts and eating vegetables and how beneficial the bacteria is??? Thoughts?
bro pro biotics arent that expensive at walmart. hell you could just eat sour kraut or kimchi. youre scaring me, dont eat worm shit buddy.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Braddah Maka, datz you?! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

My baby brother (Maka 🀣) use to eat dirt and mud all the time from when he was about 2 yrs. old, AND suck the tips off of our parent's match sticks! πŸ˜„ His doc said that he was probably craving for sulfur and iron...Sooo me and my older brother use to make mud pies for him and he happily ate the whole thing, every time we gave him one! 🀣 We were told to "STOP feeding your brother mud pies!" BUT he was always hungry and he would CRY for us to make him some "pies"...🀣🀣🀣 Good news is, he never got sick, was the healthiest of us all and he grew up to be the BIGGEST and TALLEST of us all, not the smartest, but yeeeaah...Needless to say, he moved on to better pastures...πŸ˜‚

Maaaaan...Order you some Probiotics online or go to the nearest store and get you a bottle (or more πŸ€”), you'll feel much better digesting them vs. worm πŸ’©...OMGosssh, my stomach is hurting from all this cracking up while trying to stay focused while tryna read through this thread...I think I need a PRObiotic now, or 2! πŸ‘πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™

Allegedly

Allegedly

Braddah Maka, datz you?! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

My baby brother (Maka 🀣) use to eat dirt and mud all the time from when he was about 2 yrs. old, AND suck the tips off of our parent's match sticks! πŸ˜„ His doc said that he was probably craving for sulfur and iron...Sooo me and my older brother use to make mud pies for him and he happily ate the whole thing, every time we gave him one! 🀣 We were told to "STOP feeding your brother mud pies!" BUT he was always hungry and he would CRY for us to make him some "pies"...🀣🀣🀣 Good news is, he never got sick, was the healthiest of us all and he grew up to be the BIGGEST and TALLEST of us all, not the smartest, but yeeeaah...Needless to say, he moved on to better pastures...πŸ˜‚

Maaaaan...Order you some Probiotics online or go to the nearest store and get you a bottle (or more πŸ€”), you'll feel much better digesting them vs. worm πŸ’©...OMGosssh, my stomach is hurting from all this cracking up while trying to stay focused while tryna read through this thread...I think I need a PRObiotic now, or 2! πŸ‘πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€™
when you say he moved on to better pastures....πŸ‚

Top Bottom