Contaminated nute bottle by mixing syringes?

• Thread starter urijah710420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urijah710420

urijah710420

So I have designated syringes for each bottle of my heavy 16 nutes. I accidentally used the Finish bottle syringe in the fire bottle. The syringe was empty but prolly still contaminated it a little with what ever had dried from previous uses. Should I toss the bottle of fire and get another or should I be straight since the contamination would have been very minimal? Thanks dudes!!!

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Unless you notice the bottle salting out or other undesirable effects, i wouldn't worry too much. Why don't you just rinse the syringe between bottles?

I use pretty much the full AN recipe and i use 1 *140 ml syringe and 2 * 60 ml rinsing in between. When i use Microbial Mass Pro i use one of the 60s and rinse with an H202 solution.

urijah710420

urijah710420

I am going to start rinsing every time now. I had each syringe labeled and still messed up. Deff will be rinsing with h202 now. Thanks dude!

airedog

airedog

Supporter
Just plain water will do unless it's beneficial bacteria with a warning. Your nutes are mixing in the res, so unless you go from one bottle to the next WITH a fair amount of residue left, there should not be a problem.

Also, check out one of the threads that outlines recipe component order in order to minimize adverse reactions. CalMag and Silica supplements come to mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom