Contest Idea

• Thread starter Zoolander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I was thinking that for all of us that make seeds we could send like a 5 or 10 seed pack in every month and then on a certain day Logic could check the pot to see what was sent in and list them up and then have a contest of some sort that only last a few dayz and the winner gets the whole pot . It could lead to some people getting one hell of a prize . What do ya all think ? Zoo

PS , I'm bored and just tossing out ideas:evilgrin

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

Resinator

How about a "Name The Strain" contest to win your prize pot seeds pot prize pot ... yas know what I mean.

Show pics of a strain, tell characteristics about it and the first to guess the strain wins

R

Resinator

How about a "Name The Strain" contest to win your prize pot seeds pot prize pot ... yas know what I mean.

Show pics of a strain, tell characteristics about it and the first to guess the strain wins

To decrease the chance of members guessing too easily you can start with really obscure clues and over the course of an hour reveal more hints / pics / info

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds interesting. I would be down!!

T

Tolpan

Hope I get it right!?

For example:
I made some Chemdog&JTR beans and send a pack to logic! Some others do the same and perhaps Logic has 5 packs of different crosses in his postbox.
Then Logic or you Zoo start a thread and the winner of this contest gets the 5 packs!

Please not only pics from cannabis, would be more fun to see pics from historical places, buildings, bridges, etc.

Cheers Tolpan

Top Bottom