Cookie Crisp F2, Sweetband F2, And Sweetband Crosses

• Thread starter A-Roe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

Everything is looking awesome @A-Roe , your lucky holding those BioD F2's. That's right up there at the top of my favorite strains list for sure. Although all the Cannarado gear is looking super proper as well. Nice update brother

A

A-Roe

@SourDank you have the Bio D bro if not your welcome to try out the one i kept, it had Ă  grape type smell. Im clearing house except for the MotorBreath 0, Canna Cush, and Animal Crackers. Im super stoked all I wanted was Ă  verified clone only OG and got much more.

M

Marvelous

First post on the farm!! Awesome grows man, just got some cough x sweetband, apart from this thread there's no real info on this strain, what can I expect as far as taste and high?

A

A-Roe

First post on the farm!! Awesome grows man, just got some cough x sweetband, apart from this thread there's no real info on this strain, what can I expect as far as taste and high?
two of the three had a wonderful fruity fuely taste with a peppermint refreshing type pull I think the perppermint thing comes from the SweatBand its not a peppermint taste just the tingly feeling that you get when you suck air through a peppermint. And they have a nice cruising head high

symbiote420

symbiote420

Killin' it with the @cannarado Genetics bro! You're making me wanna dig in the stash lol

How you like those Bio D Wheezy made? I got males and kept a fuely stinker!!

A

A-Roe

Killin' it with the @cannarado Genetics bro! You're making me wanna dig in the stash lol

How you like those Bio D Wheezy made? I got males and kept a fuely stinker!!
Hey man if you dont want to deal with the stress of popping those ECSD x White's you got send them this way Ill make sûre the keeper mâke it back your way, Lol. As far as the Bio D I only ran 2 of 3 phenos one being fuel but not as fuely as either pheno of the SweatBand F2's but the one i wanted to keep had à grape fuel smell but the taste wasnt as grapish as i thought it world be so I dropped it, it was no need to keep à somewhat grape taste when Im flowering 4 Purps x 91SKVA and 6 MK-91's

symbiote420

symbiote420

Hey man if you dont want to deal with the stress of popping those ECSD x White's you got send them this way Ill make sûre the keeper mâke it back your way, Lol. As far as the Bio D I only ran 2 of 3 phenos one being fuel but not as fuely as either pheno of the SweatBand F2's but the one i wanted to keep had à grape fuel smell but the taste wasnt as grapish as i thought it world be so I dropped it, it was no need to keep à somewhat grape taste when Im flowering 4 Purps x 91SKVA and 6 MK-91's

I hear ya buddy I've thought about droppin a few of those ever since he's been the front runner lol.... I got a grip of them and don't see myself poppin' em all! I've hit a few ladies with a fuely male Bio D and I'm about to hit the rest of the harem before letting him go. What's the Sweatband? Sounds like flame, I don't do IG and FS makes my comp act slow/funny so I don't go over there too often so I've kinda lost touch with a lot of old farmers.... hell I used to be the one telling peeps what his genes were now I'm asking lol keep up the good work bro!

A

A-Roe

I hear ya buddy I've thought about droppin a few of those ever since he's been the front runner lol.... I got a grip of them and don't see myself poppin' em all! I've hit a few ladies with a fuely male Bio D and I'm about to hit the rest of the harem before letting him go. What's the Sweatband? Sounds like flame, I don't do IG and FS makes my comp act slow/funny so I don't go over there too often so I've kinda lost touch with a lot of old farmers.... hell I used to be the one telling peeps what his genes were now I'm asking lol keep up the good work bro!
SweatBand is Fire Og x Loompas HeadBand Bx1

A

A-Roe

Sherbert x Cookie Crisp aka Shaved Ice day 7 flowering
DSC 0001

DSC 0002

DSC 0003

DSC 0004

DSC 0008

DSC 0011

DSC 0009

RG420

RG420

Bringing the heat bro!!!! Want that shaved ice bad!! Lol he's recently done a drop of cookie crisp X's but as luck would have it I'm broke so missed out :(

A

A-Roe

Bringing the heat bro!!!! Want that shaved ice bad!! Lol he's recently done a drop of cookie crisp X's but as luck would have it I'm broke so missed out :(
Man, these Cookie Crisp crosses are bringing it, I kept the 2 CC F2's one smelt exactly like Gelato 41 but a stronger high.

SourDank

SourDank

@SourDank you have the Bio D bro if not your welcome to try out the one i kept, it had Ă  grape type smell. Im clearing house except for the MotorBreath 0, Canna Cush, and Animal Crackers. Im super stoked all I wanted was Ă  verified clone only OG and got much more.
It's funny man because I haven't been over here in a min, more on IC and IG, which I just started following you on actually. Sour_dank is me just so your aware of the dude with no pics liking your pics lol, but I ran a pack of the Bio D from when they first dropped on tude in 2011 or 2012 I think. I got 7 females and 4 of them stood up to literally every strain or flower I've ever smoked. I haven't had her since about a year after I ran her and I'll be seeing my buddies giving them GG4 or cooks and they still ask if the Bio Diesel is coming back...they were gold. And of course I didn't see this til now lol, if you didn't toss her yet and she's still around I'd gladly take a shot at her. Shoot me a PM here or on IG brother, it is very much appreciated.

And I've been looking at all the Cookie Crisp crosses, I know a place with a bunch still in stock. What would you say your favorite of the bunch was?

A

A-Roe

@SourDank Ive only finished the F2's I kept 2 phenos out of the 5 and Im going to narrow it down to one, Im leaning more towards the one that has the Gleato smell, it has a strong Indica high and dense hard heavy buds. But these Shaved Ice are kicking off some strong fruity smells from the stem pinches just started putting on flowers so smells are a few weeks away. Just killed the Bio D Friday, dammit man, I made room for the next round which is going to be Rocky Dennis 1&3(think that was the number) either way its not hard to know who's who totally different phenos and the Morning Breath. I also got a bunch of 91 Skva crosses going Purp, SoCal Master and SFV.

Last edited:
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Think #4 would gladly do the tree thing for ya. Super happy it is man

RG420

RG420

Man, these Cookie Crisp crosses are bringing it, I kept the 2 CC F2's one smelt exactly like Gelato 41 but a stronger high.

Hey bro I managed to swoop a pack of cookie crisp f2! Along with some others, circus peanut and sherbet x lemon G! Never tried Gelato 41 what should I be looking for in the CCf2's as in structure/terps? May even do some f3's :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom