Cookies And Cream (and Friends)

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Fellow farmers:
I decided that 2017 would be the year of the cookie cross for me. Obviously GSC has a ton of hype around it, and just like anything that gets popular, it has its lovers and it's haters. Personally, I live on the east coast so it's not all the rage in my area...I see mostly sour d and chems, so I thought I'd give the cookies a whirl. Now, since there are so many god damn cookie crosses out there, my goal is to find one keeper (out of several crosses, more on that later) that is an all around champ...first and foremost I'm looking for a unique terp profile and a tasty smoke...something that's uplifting and an alert high. After that comes potency, appeal, structure and weight. My space is limited, so I'm not fucking around with keepers, only the gal who satisfies all conditions will remain.

To that end, I'll be running several cookie crosses that sounded intriguing. I started out with the heavy weight, probably the most well known cookie cross, Cookies and Cream. Next on the list is Crystal Cookies from In House Genetics (platinum x animal...obviously those are fems since the animal is the pops) then Peanut Butter Breath from Thug Pug (dosido x mendobreath f2) followed by Bubbas Girl from CSI (GsC x Bubba...also fems) and last but not least, one I'm guessing may be the sleeper in the contest, the Cinderella story maybe...Cookie Pebbles from Green Team, a not yet well known breeder from MA, that cross is (GSC forum x Fruity Pebbles).

Also in the flower tent each round will be a couple cuts that were gifted to me by a most gracious member here on the farm...you know who you are sir, and you are the fucking man. AJ's Sour Diesel and MendoBreath (I believe it was ICmag420's cut)...these ladies will each be representing a few square feet every round.

But I digress. By now you're all thinking "GET ON WITH IT!" So without further ado, some shots of the first round. I'm not big on veg shots, so there will be none. And I will pretty much only post finished or almost finished flowers, but to kick things off, here are the CnC at 38 days. Popped 9, got 5 ladies. Seeds straight in the dirt.

Cookies and cream and friends

Cookies and cream and friends 2

Cookies and cream and friends 3

Cookies and cream and friends 4

Cookies and cream and friends 5

Cookies and cream and friends 6

They're all frosty as fuck, but based solely on structure only 2 possible keepers...maybe one of the stouter ones that has somewhat decent structure if she absolutely blows my mind...I didn't have time this AM to take them out of the tent for full flower pics, but you'll see at chop. The two beasts have great structure, the 3 shorter gals did not branch much, if at all.

Last edited:
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm not a fan of the original GSC I found her disappointing. Could have been how I grew her....crap genetics etc so I try not to judge off one experience. So I'm looking forward to your end results. I might give one of these a whirl. Are you just gonna post the end result or is there a diary going?

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm not a fan of the original GSC I found her disappointing. Could have been how I grew her....crap genetics etc so I try not to judge off one experience. So I'm looking forward to your end results. I might give one of these a whirl. Are you just gonna post the end result or is there a diary going?
I'll just be updating this thread from time to time with harvests of each strain, updates on their smells after cure, smoke reports and probably the occasional mid flower pic. It should be a fun journey.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Can you link me to where you bought the cookie Pebbles?
Are you on instagram? Check him out, his handle is greenteamgenetics. He only has a few suppliers but he lists them in a few of his posts. If you have any trouble finding it DM me.

Top Bottom