Cookies!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So you aren't getting any bruisning at the site of the supercrop? Or is it bruising but it just isn't effecting goal?
No not that I've noticed.. I'll double check 2morro.. I juss LST them & lay the head down & the next day the top is standing back up with a nice Lil knuckle where I bent her.. She's 1 of my favorite strains 2 lst she really likes it..

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Damn, if you don't notice bruising you are going to have to teach me your method brother GOO!!! Would make things easier with this girl. Last time I SC'd her there was a soft bruise on every site, you know like soft and mushy.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn, if you don't notice bruising you are going to have to teach me your method brother GOO!!! Would make things easier with this girl. Last time I SC'd her there was a soft bruise on every site, you know like soft and mushy.
Oh no I'm not getting that.. The homie Pro showed me a great way 2 lst.. He said grab the stem like a baseball bat but with only ur pointer finger & thumb grab the stem with both hands (fingers) & twist opposite ways like a baseball player gettin ready 2 crack a home run. Or like a Indian burn.. I twist in opposite directions 2 loosen it up then when it's softer I slowly make my bend.. When the stem is loosened up it makes it eazy 2 lst.. I'm not sure if my post makes any since.. It's kinda hard 2 explain.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Makes perfect sense, I need to loosen up the stem a little before bending. Almost like stem popping for stem strength. Thanks for the tip brother, I'll give er' a shot! ;)
I always test new stuff on my males.. Or I grow a extra plant juss 2 run tests on.. Juss give it a try on a plant u don't care 2 much about.. That way u won't loose any good bud sites if u mess up

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Makes perfect sense, I need to loosen up the stem a little before bending. Almost like stem popping for stem strength. Thanks for the tip brother, I'll give er' a shot! ;)
when you do it like goo says youll feel a slight a pop. once you feel that youre good. i like to do that up and down the same branch a little at a time. youll start seing the ranch getting fatter over a period of a few days .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is some of my super crop action on Girl Scout cookies. I did this yesterday

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Only if they stay that way and don't heal up completely. Mine stays bruised in the spot permanently but I can already see that yours are less damaged than mine when I used to SC, guess my hand was a little too heavy. Another thing is that my cut is way "woodier", prob cuz she been cut a lot more. Your girl looks healthier in veg than mine has ever looked. Nice pics, thanks!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Only if they stay that way and don't heal up completely. Mine stays bruised in the spot permanently but I can already see that yours are less damaged than mine when I used to SC, guess my hand was a little too heavy. Another thing is that my cut is way "woodier", prob cuz she been cut a lot more. Your girl looks healthier in veg than mine has ever looked. Nice pics, thanks!
The Forum GSC vegs deep green and fairly fast. She looks good in veg, especially right after rooting, ime.

Wonder if your cut is the Forum or not? Not trying to stir up shit just curious cause she is a champ in veg it seems...

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

The Forum GSC vegs deep green and fairly fast. She looks good in veg, especially right after rooting, ime.

Wonder if your cut is the Forum or not? Not trying to stir up shit just curious cause she is a champ in veg it seems...

I'd like to know that myself, and no worries at all Baba. I would like to know how many different phenos were released as cuts from the origional S.Flo OG x F1 Durb. Hey Goo...for some reason I'm thinking yours was from seed, am I wrong? IF that's the case then of course we have two diff cuts, same genitics but not the same. I'll snap some pics...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'd like to know that myself, and no worries at all Baba. I would like to know how many different phenos were released as cuts from the origional S.Flo OG x F1 Durb. Hey Goo...for some reason I'm thinking yours was from seed, am I wrong? IF that's the case then of course we have two diff cuts, same genitics but not the same. I'll snap some pics...
No mine is the forum cut.. 1000% verified.. It's a long story but this cut was sourced from a garden on the other forum..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
She does look a lot like the forum cut no doubt but it's impossible for me to say based on those pics as they don't zoom and only in person would I know for sure. But again, she looks a lot like the forum but she does have a couple differences I think I see too, fwiw.
It's really hard to tell from a pic sometimes. Does the person you got it from call it anything in specific besides just GSC?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer plant & it sure does look like GSC but like BaBa said I do see Lil differences.. The forum cut & SCM cut look very similar but Finnish a tiny bit different.. I'm not saying u got the SCM cut I'm juss saying some cuts look very similar but ain't the same. It's very possible that the slight differences r from the different grow room environments. Ur buds look fire

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

When I first posted pics of this cut on here there was only one other person who had pics that looked similar. "Leaflady". I havent' seen any other pics of buds that look like this though. That's why I'm not exactly sure what pheno this is, but I know for sure that it's GSC, I see buds from this same exact cut in clubs all over labeled GSC. It's in every club up north, and most already down south.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
When I first posted pics of this cut on here there was only one other person who had pics that looked similar. "Leaflady". I havent' seen any other pics of buds that look like this though. That's why I'm not exactly sure what pheno this is, but I know for sure that it's GSC, I see buds from this same exact cut in clubs all over labeled GSC. It's in every club up north, and most already down south.
Yeah, I'm not doubting it's GSC but to know which cut, unless it came with a moniker as to which cut it was when given to you....is tough.
Bomb for sure, looks kill. How is she yielding for you?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

And not "close" or "similar" ......the same exact cut, same buds.

She does look a lot like the forum cut no doubt but it's impossible for me to say based on those pics as they don't zoom and only in person would I know for sure. But again, she looks a lot like the forum but she does have a couple differences I think I see too, fwiw.
It's really hard to tell from a pic sometimes. Does the person you got it from call it anything in specific besides just GSC?

Can I make the pics zoom? And no, this was almost 2 years ago now. Was just GSC.

Killer plant & it sure does look like GSC but like BaBa said I do see Lil differences.. The forum cut & SCM cut look very similar but Finnish a tiny bit different.. I'm not saying u got the SCM cut I'm juss saying some cuts look very similar but ain't the same. It's very possible that the slight differences r from the different grow room environments. Ur buds look fire

Thanks Goo! What's SCM? Sugar cookie?

Top Bottom