Cookies!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Yeah, I'm not doubting it's GSC but to know which cut, unless it came with a moniker as to which cut it was when given to you....is tough.
Bomb for sure, looks kill. How is she yielding for you?

Thanks! She's a light yielder, the most rock hard buds iv'e ever seen though. She just dosn't build a top cola so that's where she loses the weight. The rest of the plant yeilds decent og type buds.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
And not "close" or "similar" ......the same exact cut, same buds.

Can I make the pics zoom? And no, this was almost 2 years ago now. Was just GSC.

Thanks Goo! What's SCM? Sugar cookie?
If your talking the norcal..I'm guessing it's SCM as that cut was released through Harborside and is the best of the Cookie cuts they have or the preferred one by people that work there. And I heard through the grapevine that cut that stocks many clubs in the north got let it out through SCM. Now, I"m not claiming that as gospel but that is what I've heard. Yours does look the most like the SCM versus forum or dhn, ime.

Now, I'm def not a cookie expert but now that I've seen all 3 of those grow first hand, I feel like I can pinpoint it fairly well.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks! She's a light yielder, the most rock hard buds iv'e ever seen though. She just dosn't build a top cola so that's where she loses the weight. The rest of the plant yeilds decent og type buds.
Yeah, the tops aren't cannons but she yields well enough to take up space for sure. 1.5 a light is easy with her, IME I noticed how much she hates massive light on the tops and kept her far from the light and her tops didn't do that bad, about as big as a master kush top just about. Prob around the 3 gram top nug size with no visible stem, plus or minus on some tops.

Have you smoked any other GSC cuts to compare her too?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

The SCM cut is juss the name of the source it came from

SCM Cut= Santa Cruz Mountain cut

DHN cut= Dark Hart Nursery Cut

There r more sources like speedy weedy & even others.. & every cut was different

Ok, that may shed some light. I would def guess SCM over DHN. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this cut came from Santa Cruz.

Yeah, the tops aren't cannons but she yields well enough to take up space for sure. 1.5 a light is easy with her, IME I noticed how much she hates massive light on the tops and kept her far from the light and her tops didn't do that bad, about as big as a master kush top just about. Prob around the 3 gram top nug size with no visible stem, plus or minus on some tops.

Have you smoked any other GSC cuts to compare her too?

Daaaaaaammm Baba, 1.5 per!!! I can't get there!! Damn you!!! I'm just a hair over 1 and she still gets a spot. Def right on with the light, I had to put them in a circle around the bulb....none underneath. I run bare bulbs though so my room just might not me setup to kill it with her. What do you think? I'd love some tips :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok, that may shed some light. I would def guess SCM over DHN. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this cut came from Santa Cruz.

Daaaaaaammm Baba, 1.5 per!!! I can't get there!! Damn you!!! I'm just a hair over 1 and she still gets a spot. Def right on with the light, I had to put them in a circle around the bulb....none underneath. I run bare bulbs though so my room just might not me setup to kill it with her. What do you think? I'd love some tips :)
5 gallon Rootmaker container, black gold, 9 a light. Bam, 1.5. Ultimately the healthiest plants pull out the numbers typically not accounting for genetics of course. But when they root heartily and go through the transitions flawlessly they tend to yield better. I'm sure you know that, but with a finnicky strain or a lower yielding strain on average this seems multiplied and is of the utmost importance. If you hit more than 2.5 ounces a plant with that above schematic your in the range rather easily...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

5 gallon Rootmaker container, black gold, 9 a light. Bam, 1.5. Ultimately the healthiest plants pull out the numbers typically not accounting for genetics of course. But when they root heartily and go through the transitions flawlessly they tend to yield better. I'm sure you know that, but with a finnicky strain or a lower yielding strain on average this seems multiplied and is of the utmost importance. If you hit more than 2.5 ounces a plant with that above schematic your in the range rather easily...
im gonna put 30 in a 48" x 40" x 12" deep bed with a fabric bottom. bottom 6" of soil is fire vermisoil and the top 6" is black gold with 2.2lbs of mykos mixed thru the bed. i also added 10 liters of EWC.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
im gonna put 30 in a 48" x 40" x 12" deep bed with a fabric bottom. bottom 6" of soil is fire vermisoil and the top 6" is black gold with 2.2lbs of mykos mixed thru the bed. i also added 10 liters of EWC.
DAmn, that sounds like a serious feast for the roots cheese! A caviar platter, just gotta tea em and sea green em and frass em and they will be in paradise! You using any base for bloom?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

DAmn, that sounds like a serious feast for the roots cheese! A caviar platter, just gotta tea em and sea green em and frass em and they will be in paradise! You using any base for bloom?
i also have mykos WP, azos, plant success souluble. gonna use tea, sea green but no frass this time. im gonna use botanicare pbp for bloom. also going to use liquid bone meal, seabird guano, fulvex, and and a tiny bit of vitamino . i want redwood roots

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Just a thought but have you considered Age Old Bloom Or Soul Synthetics Bloom versus PBP?
i used auroras soul synthetics and roots lines OD 2 years ago. i was more than pleased with the results from both. i have thought about using age old bloom but gonna finish off this PBP gallon first.

i still have a few quarts of the SS bloom and a few additives

Top Bottom