Cookies!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShiftyThumb

Don't even know ya Bird, but allowing farmers to name their own pack price is beyond legit and respectable. Especially anything with GSC in it as that seems to be the most popular these days. You sir are a gentleman, scholar, and from the looks of it a very good Thumb. Keep up the good work man.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hey before anyone get too excited....the price options for the vote will be $1000, $2000, $3000. :D JK!! Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and support. I must disclose that Logic, the owner of this site, is also financially involved so obviously I just can't let em go for $5. Of course he has expenses to keep this sick site operating. I didn't even think about before I opened my big mouth earlier. I'll get with Logic and figure out what his minimum is per pack and that will be the lowest vote option.

For example: $25 (min.), $75, $100, or one miiilllllllllion dollars...Etc...Fair enough?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey before anyone get too excited....the price options for the vote will be $1000, $2000, $3000. :D JK!! Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and support. I must disclose that Logic, the owner of this site, is also financially involved so obviously I just can't let em go for $5. Of course he has expenses to keep this sick site operating. I didn't even think about before I opened my big mouth earlier. I'll get with Logic and figure out what his minimum is per pack and that will be the lowest vote option.

For example: $25 (min.), $75, $100, or one miiilllllllllion dollars...Etc...Fair enough?
Even if you start at zero they are gonna jump in price no doubt!

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

ARC x GSC F1, week 4ish:

DSC00838

DSC00839

DSC00840
DSC00841

They are going to start chunkin' up nicely here soon.

Some Alien Rock Candy bubble I just made..

DSC00833
DSC00835
DSC00836

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

If you look close......you can see the first shot of the ARC x GSC F2 beans swelling up:

DSC00843

Keystoner: No, it's chocolate colored. Awesome strain for hash. GSC also makes sick hash so these two together will be a true "hashplant".

S

smoketrees

females first. so are those GSC x ARC or you had gsc pollen?

that plant has a sour dubble look to its leaves, but a GSC look to the bud, very nice!

soserthc1

soserthc1

that plant has a sour dubble look to its leaves, but a GSC look to the bud, very nice!
he is doing it backwards yes , Birddog way to take the ball and run my brotha best of luck - I wish you nothing but success in this venture, your a stand up dude..... best to you and yours was super stoked to see this thread - don't know how i missed it...... respect SoSer

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Didn't know that, thank you for educating me.

GSC x ARC

S

smoketrees

no worries.

What sorta smells those cookie arcs putting off?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

no worries.

What sorta smells those cookie arcs putting off?

Right now I can def smell the cookie but way sweeter. I'll report as the characteristics as they mature. Was that your cut of Sour Dub?

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

he is doing it backwards yes , Birddog way to take the ball and run my brotha best of luck - I wish you nothing but success in this venture, your a stand up dude..... best to you and yours was super stoked to see this thread - don't know how i missed it...... respect SoSer

Welcome brother SOS!!!

Top Bottom