DSC00846
DSC00851
DSC00854
DSC00855

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
pregnant and still frosty as hell... nice work BD! cant wait...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GT x ARC should end up a top tier elite easy. That's just mean to post that in this thread :D
I don't have ARC I only got a Galactic Tahoe & a top secret strain from Alien.. I can't release any of my beans b'cuz 1 I'm not a breeder & 2 Alien gifted me all my Alien gear & said if I ever work with any of his gear that I keep the crosses in house 4 personal use only.. I'm not juss being a dick head & keeping my beans 4 myself I'm following Aliens wishes..

I know u were juss giving me a hard time but I still thought I'd clear it up juss in case u were serious.. Good luck with ur beans doggie..

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

I don't have ARC I only got a Galactic Tahoe & a top secret strain from Alien.. I can't release any of my beans b'cuz 1 I'm not a breeder & 2 Alien gifted me all my Alien gear & said if I ever work with any of his gear that I keep the crosses in house 4 personal use only.. I'm not juss being a dick head & keeping my beans 4 myself I'm following Aliens wishes..

I know u were juss giving me a hard time but I still thought I'd clear it up juss in case u were serious.. Good luck with ur beans doggie..

No worries, no confusion. I'm also a man of honor and appreciate you Goo.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Just in from the cannibis cup:

BEST HYBRID
1 – Girl Scout Cookies by Life Is Good
2 – Veganic Tahoe OG by Buds and Roses
3 – Banana OG by Cool Calm Collective

She also cleaned house at a smaller event in Los Angeles a month or two ago. Took several first places.

S

ShiftyThumb

Is that the LA cup? I've been wondering what they were gonna be. The Amsterdam cup was very interesting

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Oh ya sorry, was High Times in LA

BEST HYBRID
1 – Girl Scout Cookies by Life Is Good
2 – Veganic Tahoe OG by Buds and Roses
3 – Banana OG by Cool Calm Collective

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Looks nice brother... will be saving some bills and hopefully pick up 1 of those packs. Was wondering what your nute regimine is? I am going to be running some chow mix and hope my buds come out half as good as yours brother. Top notch!

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

they sell the clone of the plant that won at life is good for 500 bucks

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Man I hate clones. Had to clean my room the first time and whiped out everything I had. I have the cash but never again until I can build a quarantine room just for clones to kill and treat the sick.

500.00 wow.

shawnskush

shawnskush

jebuss but i guess cuts of the gsc were going for as much as 2k a lil while back in the bay so im not surprised.

Latest posts

Top Bottom