Not open for further replies.
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Choked a pregnant woman for BBQing!

I firmly believe that saying
"With great power comes a greater responsibility."
The first literary record of this quote can be attributed to Francois-Marie Arouet aka Voltaire who was alarmed by the poor and deprived who suffered around him by the appalling abuse of authority and privileged - the powerful ones.

They should be held to a higher standard of accountability. If they are unable to control themselves from breaking the laws they are sworn to uphold they shouldn't be in this position of power. Charge them and fire them!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dave,I beleive that woman has filed a lawsuit and a federal civil rights one at that,saw a quick blurb from her lawyer on the news.Also saw a CHP spokesman and their use of force consultant backing the cop up,isnt it funny how they use video against us but when its against them were just not seeing it right or we dont understand?what BS,its right there for you to see.Its the shit we dont see (99%) that worries me most,cops HATE cameras now.Check out this study done in rialto ca.,
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/07/business/wearable-video-cameras-for-police-officers.html?_r=1&
88% drop in complaints against officers and a 60% drop in use of force by officers when they were MADE to wear cameras themselves,those results are telling.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
not all bad. my friend is a NYPD special forces detective goes' after the baddest of bad. if someone murdered you wife you would want him on your side. Told me he by the book and I know him wel enough to know he one of the few good guys, bot worried about pot even big time worries about solving real crimes, we need cops like him....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I read a story not to long ago where a father wanted to scare his son so he calls the cops over and they end up shooting him. That's the shit im talking about. They start with force and end with force. Watched a video yesterday of cop choking a 10 yr old kid. WTF! I get really pissed off about shit like that. NYPD just killed a guy with a choke hold last week.

17-Year-old Girl Shot and Family Pet Killed After SWAT Raid on Wrong Home
The Free Thought ProjectMatt AgoristJuly 26, 2014

Bullet holes in the legs of the 17-year-old

The mother and daughter, who are choosing to remain anonymous, are the latest victims to come forward in the state’s immoral war on drugs.

The incident happened back in 2010, when an Orange County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team raided the home looking for a family member who did not even live there.

“I got up and went towards the door and literally once I went towards the door, boom!” the daughter said.”I was 17. I was 5 feet 2 inches and 100 pounds wet,” she said. “And they came in shooting.”

The overzealous SWAT team came in guns drawn and firing. The family’s boxer, startled at the noise, ran into the room and was gunned down by these violent storm troopers.

“The dog was startled and ran to the closet, to the room, and when he ran to the room is when they shot him,” she said.

Of course the police report stated that the dog “aggressively came toward them when they entered the house.”

According to WFTV News,

The unidentified woman said she was also injured by bullets the shooting. Photos show wounds to her leg and apparent bullet holes in the floor and walls of the home.

The Sheriff’s Office search warrant was issued in connection with a wanted man believed to be a drug dealer.

“I said, ‘Chris hasn’t lived here in weeks so if you’ve been surveillancing my house, why are you here?” the woman said.

Deputies found ammunition, but no weapons in the home. Cannabis seeds and drug paraphernalia was found in a room the suspect had lived in, the report states. He was later arrested, but court records show the charges were eventually dropped.

This is yet another tragic example of the horrid consequences realized from trying to tell people what they can and can’t put into their bodies. It is high time we demand PEACE be brought to the WAR on drugs.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/17...led-swat-raid-wrong-home/#ICkFgS9I51AI3OC2.99

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I dont beleive all cops are bad but the ones that are deserve to be prosecuted and not put off on paid leave and then defended with our tax dollars,time to face the music,a criminal is a criminal no matter if they wear a uniform or not.They dont even face a jury but instead are judged by a review board made up of their peers?Could you imagine if you were tried of a marijuana offense only by other marijuana users?how many convictions do you think you would see?Probably very few to none just like the cops.They know this so their is no deterrent to keep them from doing it over and over.

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

I hold the good cops every bit as accountable. If all they do is remain silent, then their silence is condoning the behavior of their "bad" colleagues. If one has a badge, a weapon, and the authority to use said weapon, then one should be held to a higher standard....period.

germinator

germinator

Exactly there is no deterrent! They need to be held to a higher standard period. I choke someone out I get a felony they do it they lose vacation time? Really? Fucking facebook I see too much of this shit....
They should get DOUBLE the penalty.
I hold the good cops every bit as accountable. If all they do is remain silent, then their silence is condoning the behavior of their "bad" colleagues. If one has a badge, a weapon, and the authority to use said weapon, then one should be held to a higher standard....period.
Well said the silent majority is bullshit....tired of them all.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Cops Claim they Beat This Man Down to Save Him From a Drive-By Shooting
The Free Thought ProjectMike SawyerJuly 26, 2014

Photo Credit: myFOXDetroit.com

An Michigan man was left hospitalized after a run in with Ecorse police Monday morning.

The victim, Allen Donald, had his right jaw fractured, his left eye orbit was broken and he needed at least a dozen stitches. It happened as officers responded to a domestic dispute between Seretha Greeley and her mother on the 3900 block of Seventh Street .

Despite Donald not being a suspect in any crime police demanded that he obey their orders, and he did, according to eye-witnesses.

“He throw his hands up like that? They taze him. He’s stunned; they put him on the ground. Once he was on the ground it was a wrap. They beat him constantly and did not let off of him,” says Greeley. ”As soon as one of my friends [came] to take the baby out of his hand, they instantly walk up on him across the street. Three guys, two officers on the side, one in the front. One in the front [had] the Taser pointed at him. Instantly, as soon as they walk up on him, he throws his hands up like this. He’s not resisting, he’s not fighting back, he’s not swinging, he’s not doing anything.”

During the altercation someone opened fire from a black Tahoe. The police claim that Donald suffered some of his injuries when officers tackled him to the ground to protect him from the gunfire.

However, witnesses claim that Donald was already on the ground before the shots were fired.

Allen Donald has hired civil rights attorney Wolfgang Mueller to represent him. ”Ecorse has a history of abusing their citizens’ rights and we plan to vindicate this gentleman’s rights because there’s no need for that. There’s absolutely no need for what happened,” Mueller says.

According to FOX 2 News,

Ecorse Public Safety Director Mike Moore released this statement, “At this time we are aware of the allegations against our officers and it is our intention to have an independent investigation conducted by the Michigan State Police.”

In the meantime, Donald is facing several charges including assaulting an officer and obstruction of justice.

The victim is planning on filing an official complaint as well as a lawsuit.

If and when Ecorse police are found to be responsible for violating the civil rights of Allen Donald, the burden of paying out the monetary damages will be placed on the backs of the tax-payers; just like the millions of dollars shelled out prior to this case in the name of abusive and incompetent cops.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-claim-beat-man-save-drive-by-shooting/#yEKwfkoZkH6gwGDM.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom