Cornbread, Cookies And Cream, Star Killer And Kimbo Kush Grow

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Metal4140

Metal4140

G

Good eye..... power went out humidity spiked to 80% and boom... this shit lol
I've used a dilution of food grade H2O2 to get rid of powdery mildew. Doesn't leave any residue and doesn't harm the plants.[/QUOTE]

Metal4140

Metal4140

Can you explain??[/QUOTE]

A quarter cup 35% food grade h2o2 in a quart of water, put in spray bottle and soak the effected areas. May have to do it once a week. It keeps PM from getting out of control. At harvest time you can fill a container with a dilution of h2o2, then dunk your flowers in it to dissolve away the PM. There's places on the internet that sell food grade. The stuff at the pharmacy contains a toxic preservative.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

^ i used to use that exact method for PM in flower. Always works and non toxic. h2o2 turns into water in a couple of seconds after it oxidizes the PM. No residuals is the best part.

GrowBot

GrowBot

That's what I'm talking about!! how many females did you get in that pack of cookies n cream?

kushdaking

kushdaking

That's what I'm talking about!! how many females did you get in that pack of cookies n cream?
4 and 2 are keepers... one of them is a very bushy stout plant with darkness all over and the other is this wild one but producez like 10 oz a plant and throws rock hard frosty nugs Damn near to the stalk....

mancdank

mancdank

4 and 2 are keepers... one of them is a very bushy stout plant with darkness all over and the other is this wild one but producez like 10 oz a plant and throws rock hard frosty nugs Damn near to the stalk....
U found any more keepers from anything else ?

kushdaking

kushdaking

U found any more keepers from anything else ?
I got my hopes high on this kimbo as well. I had to cut her at week 4 due to some issues on that side of the room but the thing was covered in frost pink and purple color and smelt dank... ended up processing it into wax and man was it terpy.... i just through her into flower yesterday so ill keep you posted how that turns out... as for star killer... terrible... PM loves the Damn plant with subpar weight and terps... overall not thrilled... I lost my cornbread cuts.. getting ready to pop some jabberwocky I brought back from Denver last month

mancdank

mancdank

I got my hopes high on this kimbo as well. I had to cut her at week 4 due to some issues on that side of the room but the thing was covered in frost pink and purple color and smelt dank... ended up processing it into wax and man was it terpy.... i just through her into flower yesterday so ill keep you posted how that turns out... as for star killer... terrible... PM loves the Damn plant with subpar weight and terps... overall not thrilled... I lost my cornbread cuts.. getting ready to pop some jabberwocky I brought back from Denver last month
Yea there's defo some real nice phenos of the kimbo I missed out on that big time from the 4 exotic strains I run I've got keepers from 2 packs but the other 2 not so good the mint choc chip is a good strain but doesn't fit into any of my schedule it takes far too long to veg and train but if u have the time and space could be epic the flight was a total let down decent frost but no taste and small yield but saying this though the choc covered strawbs #5 is absolute fire super stinky with a real strong taste and the lemon meringue has me spoilt for choice I've found 4 keeper quality plants in that pack 2 kushie and 2 kinda hazie I just can't pull the trigger on any of these yet more work and time is needed :) but tbh finding keepers of this quality out of only a pack of each is a great result much better than my experience with any of the Dutch company's over the last decade or so

kushdaking

kushdaking

Yea there's defo some real nice phenos of the kimbo I missed out on that big time from the 4 exotic strains I run I've got keepers from 2 packs but the other 2 not so good the mint choc chip is a good strain but doesn't fit into any of my schedule it takes far too long to veg and train but if u have the time and space could be epic the flight was a total let down decent frost but no taste and small yield but saying this though the choc covered strawbs #5 is absolute fire super stinky with a real strong taste and the lemon meringue has me spoilt for choice I've found 4 keeper quality plants in that pack 2 kushie and 2 kinda hazie I just can't pull the trigger on any of these yet more work and time is needed :) but tbh finding keepers of this quality out of only a pack of each is a great result much better than my experience with any of the Dutch company's over the last decade or so
Exotics gear is hands down some of the best breeding I've seen.. strong crosses with a keeper out out almost every pack. trapstar is coming soon too. beans are popped just waiting for my buddy to sex them

Ecompost

Ecompost

^ i used to use that exact method for PM in flower. Always works and non toxic. h2o2 turns into water in a couple of seconds after it oxidizes the PM. No residuals is the best part.
plants make this themselves during reduction phases, in fact it is a character of peroxisomes and so most organisms.
Additional use of H2O2 should be considered since reduction is already a delicate system easily unbalanced, and safer alternatives exist, including common garden full fat milk. I would drink milk, would you drink H2O2?
In plants, H2O2 is generated in photorespiration - a process that apparently wastefully undoes some of the work of photosynthesis!

Photorespiration occurs through the synthesis of Glycolate from 3PG in the Chloroplast and conversion of Glycolate back to 3PG via the peroxisome. This uses energy in NADH and ATP, consuming O2 and releasing CO2 in the process. One hypothesis is that photorespiration protects plants from photooxidative damage when light levels are high and there is insufficient CO2.

Riboncleotide reductase is responsible for conversion of ribonucleotide diphospates to their corresponding deoxyribonucleotide diphosphates. Ribonucleotide reductase has a tyrosyl free radical which is essential to its action. This radical is produced by an enzyme, NAD(P)H:flavin oxidoreduxtase, which releases superoxide ion, O-2• and this highly reactive radical is converted to H2O2 by the action of Superoxide Dismutase.

Clever new wave nutrient companies are using this knowledge to better equip liquid and powder adds for overall plant health, tweaking of desired traits etc and will include SOD's or SOD promoting capacity, this all means you get a plant that has heightened defensive character and so becomes less susceptible to omnipresent molds etc.

many companies now offer UVC as an alternative, since for my money, not enough is known about the impacts of applying H2O2 beyond that required by the plants natural function, but for my money also, you play with the fine balance of terps and flavs at your own risk, understanding just as MIDI perverts HIFI, we as growers may do the same to our plants by over egging compounds that occur in natural balance.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Gorgeous man! What kind of smells are you getting from the C&C? I have to decide in the next week whether to pop Cookies and Cream or Grease Monkey....I'm looking for some strong vanilla smells.
The grease monkey is supposed to be straight fire.. but this cookies and cream sky rocketed to #1 in my collection. very rare to find a potent frost machine like this yields 7oz a plant

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

The grease monkey is supposed to be straight fire.. but this cookies and cream sky rocketed to #1 in my collection. very rare to find a potent frost machine like this yields 7oz a plant
What's the nose on her like?

Top Bottom