Corona virus and Marijuana

• Thread starter detroitjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

The problem seems to be that some people take the political and religious shit way to seriously..
like in personally...................🤔

I deal with that inside my own extended family ... Like if I don't share their beliefs, it's taken personally.

We're all entitled to believe what we do. However, that's not why it's in the TOS. It's in there because history shows it's a volatile topic and it's much easier to forbid it than to try to control it. It's an off limits topic at work too.

With that said, nothing in this thread has offended me. Someone could be quoting the Koran, and I wouldn't care. Why? Freedom of speech. The line gets crossed when someone tries to force their views on others. However, message boards are notorious for something said innocently being blown up and becomes out of control. I wouldn't want that here.

I don't believe the mod was trying to make this personal. There's a lot of tension with a virus out there claiming lives. With social distancing and stay at home orders, I'm glad we have this place to vent and socialize. Let's roll with it and move on.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
However, that's not why it's in the TOS. It's in there because history shows it's a volatile topic and it's much easier to forbid it than to try to control it. It's an off limits topic at work too.

I had a link I posted deleted this week. At first I was pissed because it was directly related to the thread, now it makes sense. Religion and Politics are definitely counterproductive here.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Yes,so true!I think that's what God is trying to teach us with this lesson:DIn general.We should change many things in our lives and thinking after that.We now know what essential is(and i don't mean toilet paper haha).I stopped buying all the stupid sh.. i was buying before without really needing them:)
Also it is good to know/collect/grow essential herbs(and make tinctures and such),because healthcare system could be overloaded and then we will rely on herbs...again.
We should be relying more on herbs anyway, they were here long before pharmaceutical products, they are what modern medicine is based on & usually safer

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Everyone has views & opinions. Sometimes they dont work well together. As long as we all keep in mind that we dont have to agree & share same views, then all is well. It's hard for a lot of people to distance themselves from their beliefs enough to realize it's not personal. We are human & all guilty of that sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom