• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

So...
Touchy subject here...

How are producers ( from the personal grower to the commerical grower) dealing with future harvests?

Dan789

Dan789

We’re not really seeing up close the full effects yet...hope the states get their shit together, it’s been a cluster fuck so far, from you know who, but didn’t expect much there anyways. The prevailing theory, “you don’t test for what you don’t want to find”...but this isn't a case where sticking your head under the covers works for anything.
The stock market crash did get everyone’s attention, that and the specter of everything closed down for a few weeks, who knows how long. Some retards here decided to buy up all the TP, not sure why, but natural selection being what it is, and the lowest common denominator and all that shit...
Darwin still has work to do...Hope it’s not as bad as they are sayin it could be...Good health, keep your families safe and sound to all, we’ll get through a little banged up, but through...finger’s crossed.

Ina

Ina

Concentrates can be useful.And what if marijuana also cures flu!:)Or even better-prevents it!:)Haha and the smokers cant be infected:)Funny but for real it cures many lung diseases and other related conditions,it works against bacteria,flu and inflammation so.... Could be helpful for sure.
By the way you could also check colloidal silver for that matter.

shaganja

shaganja

We’re not really seeing up close the full effects yet...hope the states get their shit together, it’s been a cluster fuck so far, from you know who, but didn’t expect much there anyways. The prevailing theory, “you don’t test for what you don’t want to find”...but this isn't a case where sticking your head under the covers works for anything.
The stock market crash did get everyone’s attention, that and the specter of everything closed down for a few weeks, who knows how long. Some retards here decided to buy up all the TP, not sure why, but natural selection being what it is, and the lowest common denominator and all that shit...
Darwin still has work to do...Hope it’s not as bad as they are sayin it could be...Good health, keep your families safe and sound to all, we’ll get through a little banged up, but through...finger’s crossed.
A whole lot of work to do in the u.p.! Walmart in Sault st. Marie sold out of t.p. local grocery store sold out of hand sanitizer! There are a lot of slowthinkers up here!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Shopping today was fun, all hoped up on coffee! Did get the last of the good wipes!
47BC2E5F 3208 42DC BD88 74420F480E42
9F8A3EBB FA28 460E AF2D 5F723D8A7A38

Dan789

Dan789

A whole lot of work to do in the u.p.! Walmart in Sault st. Marie sold out of t.p. local grocery store sold out of hand sanitizer! There are a lot of slowthinkers up here!!!
Obviously no shortage, plenty here also...

FourthCity

FourthCity

So...
Touchy subject here...

How are producers ( from the personal grower to the commerical grower) dealing with future harvests?
The virus can't live long without a host, unless someone infected coughs on or extensively handles the medicine very shortly before its acquired by the consumer there is nothing to worry about. Like MIgrampausa said, the bigger concern would be from the person to person contact that accompanies sharing a smoke.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The virus can't live long without a host, unless someone infected coughs on or extensively handles the medicine very shortly before its acquired by the consumer there is nothing to worry about. Like MIgrampausa said, the bigger concern would be from the person to person contact that accompanies sharing a smoke.
They THINK that it can live on hard surfaces for 3 days..errr..now corrected..SEVEN DAYS OR MORE!

I am now in for the duration..have PLENTY of everything..ammo included just in case. Took out cash and bought supplies weeks ago..Saw this coming and better to be prepared for a few $$.

This was the TP aisle at Reno, NV Walmart yesterday at the opening (6am)

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They THINK that it can live on hard surfaces for 3 days..errr..now corrected..SEVEN DAYS OR MORE!

I am now in for the duration..have PLENTY of everything..ammo included just in case. Took out Cash and bought supplies weeks ago..Saw this coming and better to be prepared for a few $$.

This was the TP aisle at Reno, NV Walmart yesterday at the opening (6am)

There are also things about this virus they do know:

1) No one is immune - It's 3-4 months old. There's no immunities built up in the population. This "herd immunity" protects populations against the flu and other viruses that we've encountered over the years

2) This is a pandemic - This does not mean that everyone is going to die. It means substantial numbers of people on multiple continents have been infected.

3) The risk is real for those in certain health brackets - This means we should all take it seriously so we don't become the carrier who killed someone else less fortunate ... even if we barely get ill.

This does not mean behave like an idiot an hoard every shred of toilet paper!

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

There are also things about this virus they do know:

1) No one is immune - It's 3-4 months old. There's no immunities built up in the population. This "herd immunity" protects populations against the flu and other viruses that we've encountered over the years

2) This is a pandemic - This does not mean that everyone is going to die. It means substantial numbers of people on multiple continents have been infected.

3) The risk is real for those in certain health brackets - This means we should all take it seriously so we don't become the carrier who killed someone else less fortunate ... even if we barely get ill.

This does not mean behave like an idiot an hoard every shred of toilet paper!
I think the hoarding of TP and other things can be attributed to a Human's need to be in control. It has become contageous. I took a great deal of satisfaction at not needed anything; and not getting caught up in the moment. (only went out for some half and half) I bought only one item that I would not have normally bought, and that was a 30 day emergency food supply for about $65 usd..it has a shelf life of 25 years, and I have no regrets.
People with pets should also buy more food. I am more concerned about a possible quarantine and not being able to get out.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was in town the other day... everything was fine here... I'll take pics when I go tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom