Coronavirus panic needs to stop!!

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
We are seeing a lot of panic, conspiracy theories and Internet jockeys posting links of disinformation that is beyond unthinkable.

people need to be calm take it one day at a time with situation. We are all in this together!!

If you need to rant and rave on every little thing you see posted by internet trolls that are trying to panic the world do it with your immediate family.

let’s keep The Farm a positive vibe for all to turn to. For us to grow and deal with in a positive manner and help each other here and in our lives outside of these here interwebs.

Thank you,
THCFARMER
STAFF

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
When I used to clean out the hot tar tankers we used cotton T shirts sliced up in 6 inch strips. Worked great.
We got to improvise brother.
The nurses and docs on the frontlines need em more then us.
Hit up a safety supply store.
See if you can get 1/2 face masks with particulate filters.
My aunt owns one she’s fully stocked on them.

Dan789

Dan789

ya, and i just need to sand some ceilings, chance of me getting dust masks are zero.
I’ve had one of these for years, got it through a safety supply store, the p100 filters are great and not pricey...$30 or so for the whole deal, buy it once and have it forever...
PS they even have a model with a full eye shield, that would keep all that dust out of your eyes too...

7F2EFD65 4B2B 474A B9F6 6631CAB7E925
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We are seeing a lot of panic, conspiracy theories and Internet jockeys posting links of disinformation that is beyond unthinkable.

people need to be calm take it one day at a time with situation. We are all in this together!!

If you need to rant and rave on every little thing you see posted by internet trolls that are trying to panic the world do it with your immediate family.

let’s keep The Farm a positive vibe for all to turn to. For us to grow and deal with in a positive manner and help each other here and in our lives outside of these here interwebs.

Thank you,
THCFARMER
STAFF

You prefer to leave misinformed or hysterical troll posts to stand unanswered?

Dan789

Dan789

When I used to clean out the hot tar tankers we used cotton T shirts sliced up in 6 inch strips. Worked great.
We got to improvise brother.
The nurses and docs on the frontlines need em more then us.
I’ll bet you’re glad to have that job in the rear view...

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I took this as a chance to try hydroponic veggies for the first time, I just hope they don't taste gross.

Top Bottom