Couch lock V up n at em Stone .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok got a quick question to ask , which do you prefer I’m in the up n at em Stone I’m a very active 58 year old and have always harvested my plants with 25% white pistils NL and Strawberry Cough are my pick for that type of rush , but lately I’ve been finding it hard to sleep I’m early to bed early to rise kind of guy so I’ve decided to let 2 of the 4 plants that are at 9 weeks flower In current grow go to full brown pistils no white at all I think I need a bit of couch lock in my old life . Going to let the Girl Guide & Strawberry Cough get to couch lock mode . What’s your preferred smoke ? Regards One Drop .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thing is you can harvest your shit at peak ripeness and in what.. 2-3 months if stoarage conditions are not optimal your % of thc has already started to convert into CB/N/G what else ..

i've put alot of thought into this as well, my final thoughts..

Harvest when you feel you wanna smoke it... Meaning im a heavy smoker, I'll harvest at peak ripeness asap, i want a full on day time smoke, now as my weed will age which it will, I smoke but fuck i hope to produce more then i smoke, as it ages tho the thc will degrade into the CB/n/g/ectc compounds/ along with the trim/hash ect, so i'll smoke the fresh shit and the latter will get used at bed time, and stock rotated to ensure i always have both on hand.

So really its a matter of how much do you smoke? I can go thru 2-4 ounces a month depending on quality % and CB/ect ratios.

Trying to find my way off caffeine but find my self still a slave to the substance, hoping i can keep enough fresh tho to replace it perm.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep I see where your coming from I smoke 5 to 8 joints a day on weekends week days 2 to 3 depending on what’s happening on work site , so a big up Stone is required, my wife said I need to slow down when I get home so I’m going to let the 2 ladies ride the rails a bit longer .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
My biggest problem is degradation, and the unknown.. the variables that can go into how soon or long it will take.. my brother had a jar of hash for a few years in the freezer ALL OF IT.. has turned to sleepy time hash lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom